Clan service and the fate of active and inactive clans

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Clan service and the fate of active and inactive clans

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Lestat wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:43 pm Lol ..we know mak...u didn't rob the bank, you only drove the car...right ?
Accurate analogy, Lestat.
Improving a spam building is just as guilty as placing it, as it shows you support the placement enough to try to continue in that spot.
Omnes Autem Uri
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Well, I tried to answer as kindly as possible, even when I saw a clear bad attitude towards me, but it was already just absurd.A former GM who was driven in disgrace for abuse of power blames me with example real life.Someone explain to them that this is a game...
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Maddy_31 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:00 am
TangledSwerve wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:18 pm
Maddy_31 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 pm Go write a novel you noob.
If you aren't prepared to discuss things in a mature and respectful manner, Maddy, I suggest you refrain from engaging in further conversation. Your attitude stinks.
I suggest you refrain from commenting to comments you don't like and mostly those not directed towards you. Everyone has a right to their own comments. If you don't like someone's comment ignore it.

Or perhaps you should pay attention to first stated forum rule:

1. Be respectful of other player's posts / opinions / religion / etc.
Posts may get deleted or altered by staff. Abusers may be punished; even ingame if the abuse was severe.

I was fully aware that your comment may not have applied to m. Either way, differing opinions don't deserve to be attemptedly humiliated into silence with an inane snarky remark.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:57 pm Well, I tried to answer as kindly as possible, even when I saw a clear bad attitude towards me, but it was already just absurd.A former GM who was driven in disgrace for abuse of power blames me with example real life.Someone explain to them that this is a game...
Yes. This is a game. However, certain aspects of real life DO apply. Actions have consequences. As the former GM you reference, i know that all too well. Before you point out my flaws, look to your own.

My comment about culpability in supporting illegal activities stands. You'll see soon enough. All will see.
Omnes Autem Uri
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

TangledSwerve wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:03 pm
TangledSwerve wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:18 pm

If you aren't prepared to discuss things in a mature and respectful manner, Maddy, I suggest you refrain from engaging in further conversation. Your attitude stinks.
I suggest you refrain from commenting to comments you don't like and mostly those not directed towards you. Everyone has a right to their own comments. If you don't like someone's comment ignore it.

Posts may get deleted or altered by staff. Abusers may be punished; even ingame if the abuse was severe.

I was fully aware that your comment may not have applied to m. Either way, differing opinions don't deserve to be attemptedly humiliated into silence with an inane snarky remark.
"Be respectful of other players posts"

You commented on my post first I never said anything directed towards you.

maddy -Mage(2000lv)
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

Maddy_31 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:39 am
TangledSwerve wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:03 pm

"Be respectful of other players posts"

You commented on my post first I never said anything directed towards you.

He did well, and did it in a respectful and polite manner. You insulted a forum user with your comment to Maks' post and haven't still apologised. In other times you'd get a forum warning for that, instead of a polite player inviting you reconsider your words and attitute
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:27 pm
Yes. This is a game. However, certain aspects of real life DO apply. Actions have consequences. As the former GM you reference, i know that all too well. Before you point out my flaws, look to your own.

My comment about culpability in supporting illegal activities stands. You'll see soon enough. All will see.
And the fact that such comments on rule changes from former violators of the rules should not have any value.If offenders rules will make rules,the game will end.This is why I say that the compbatant must make the rules of the game himself and the players and GM obey them.The opinions of both parties should not be taken into account in the drafting of the rules because everyone wants what will help them.
And since you blame me for what I did but what is not against the rules I want to say that at least all the actions in the game that are now happening due to the same abuse of power GM that you was committed also.If you really want players to get punished, please mention it the same way and ask for punishment for GM as well.Unless of course you want real justice ;)
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:38 am
madmaniacal1 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:27 pm

And the fact that such comments on rule changes from former violators of the rules should not have any value.If offenders rules will make rules,the game will end.This is why I say that the compbatant must make the rules of the game himself and the players and GM obey them.The opinions of both parties should not be taken into account in the drafting of the rules because everyone wants what will help them.
And since you blame me for what I did but what is not against the rules I want to say that at least all the actions in the game that are now happening due to the same abuse of power GM that you was committed also.If you really want players to get punished, please mention it the same way and ask for punishment for GM as well.Unless of course you want real justice ;)
You really ARE clueless, aren't you? I don't make the rules. I don't even help to make the rules. However, since you want the old ways back, that's fine. I'll show you how it's done.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:41 pm You really ARE clueless, aren't you? I don't make the rules. I don't even help to make the rules. However, since you want the old ways back, that's fine. I'll show you how it's done.
OH OH!! This could be interesting.
Wish I was a fly on a clan wall.

{ splat }
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Wow how did I miss this thread?! Threads like these I can read for hours without getting bored.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.