Offline fishing

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

setrith

Offline fishing

Post by setrith »

I made a great fishing rod (speed 2) and can't seem to use it on the water. I also can't access the fishing guy even though I have open inventory, the quest to catch a fish and the money. My characters are at level 60 and I was hoping to get this quest done.
Leone

Re: Offline fishing

Post by Leone »

Someone asked the same question not long ago. The answer is that fishing does not work in the rpg:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16936&p=114665&hil ... ng#p114665
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

and no building either as there are no clans.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

And no storage in pets, and quests not available..etc etc. I know compbatant can't make the new content transfer over to the old offline rpg but that doesn't mean he couldn't add different content to the offline game using that older format. Who cares if it is different than the on line game..there is enough in it to shadow the online for people to eventually try it. It's a good little rpg game by itself but some love and attention could make it a great one. How about loaded with content up to the house of houses quest and when that's done an npc says"if you enjoyed this game you will love the online version that mirrors much of this game but takes the story much farther. Online adds new features the offline doesn't have...and make here a good commercial for MMORPG ! :D
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

↑↑ DING DING ↑↑
WINNER
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Gullander wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:20 pm And no storage in pets, and quests not available..etc etc. I know compbatant can't make the new content transfer over to the old offline rpg but that doesn't mean he couldn't add different content to the offline game using that older format. Who cares if it is different than the on line game..there is enough in it to shadow the online for people to eventually try it. It's a good little rpg game by itself but some love and attention could make it a great one. How about loaded with content up to the house of houses quest and when that's done an npc says"if you enjoyed this game you will love the online version that mirrors much of this game but takes the story much farther. Online adds new features the offline doesn't have...and make here a good commercial for MMORPG ! :D
Never thought of that, but you're absolutely correct. Not being able to move online stuff over shouldn't mean a lack of updates. Just different content.
Omnes Autem Uri