Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.3 BETA

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
cotne7
Posts: 489
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.3 BETA

Post by cotne7 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:29 am

Now i can download ft on 6.0 android on my device ty comb!
And also one thing i want to mantion!
If mob is out of range and i have pushed spell till mob comes in range,after it comes in range spell not atking unless i repush! Will it be fixed?or its gona work like that?
cotne7 Mage lvl 5007
cotne Archer lvl 196
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 3117
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.3 BETA

Post by SellSword » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:45 pm

If you have the button pushed you will attack any mobs in range until they die, but you cannot just keep holding the button until more more mobs come and have spells automatically start. It does require still paying attention for when more mobs get close.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5134
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.3 BETA

Post by LostKnight » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:03 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I can see it now; unlimited mana for mages 1.3K+
  1. plug in device
  2. start WiFi
  3. start FT
  4. log in 1.5k mage
  5. start auto-spawn
  6. start auto-clicker set to push-n-hold "Attack all"
  7. gently place on kitchen counter
  8. go to work
NOT pointing any fingers at anyone but it sounds so conceivable, after all, people do it for fishing and mining.
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
How to Submit a Report to the GM Inbox
User avatar
hungry_wolf
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.3 BETA

Post by hungry_wolf » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:00 pm

I see that after long time this game is still in favor of mages. maybe there is a reason :D
is possible have the power of sword or are they meant only to cut trees :D :D
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 3117
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.3 BETA

Post by SellSword » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 pm

hungry_wolf wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:00 pm
I see that after long time this game is still in favor of mages. maybe there is a reason :D
is possible have the power of sword or are they meant only to cut trees :D :D
They look pretty cool too!
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5134
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.3 BETA

Post by LostKnight » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:21 am

We of the Sword shall over come!: Show
LKsBlades.jpg
LKsBlades.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 3523 times
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
How to Submit a Report to the GM Inbox
Eclipse--
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:18 am

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.3 BETA

Post by Eclipse-- » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:57 am

LostKnight wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:03 pm
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I can see it now; unlimited mana for mages 1.3K+
  1. plug in device
  2. start WiFi
  3. start FT
  4. log in 1.5k mage
  5. start auto-spawn
  6. start auto-clicker set to push-n-hold "Attack all"
  7. gently place on kitchen counter
  8. go to work
NOT pointing any fingers at anyone but it sounds so conceivable, after all, people do it for fishing and mining.
I have seen and reported swordsman, archers, and dwarfs bots. Reported them with video proofs but nothing happened to them.

This push and hold is not a big favour to mage class other than being able to use 5 spells a second. U still need to push and hold every second. A little kindness to finger tips, that's all.
User avatar
hungry_wolf
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.3 BETA

Post by hungry_wolf » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:58 am

Eclipse-- wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:57 am
LostKnight wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:03 pm
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I can see it now; unlimited mana for mages 1.3K+
  1. plug in device
  2. start WiFi
  3. start FT
  4. log in 1.5k mage
  5. start auto-spawn
  6. start auto-clicker set to push-n-hold "Attack all"
  7. gently place on kitchen counter
  8. go to work
NOT pointing any fingers at anyone but it sounds so conceivable, after all, people do it for fishing and mining.
I have seen and reported swordsman, archers, and dwarfs bots. Reported them with video proofs but nothing happened to them.

This push and hold is not a big favour to mage class other than being able to use 5 spells a second. U still need to push and hold every second. A little kindness to finger tips, that's all.
is difficult be kind when due to game evolution a sword have probs fighting a mage 200 levels lower :D
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
User avatar
hungry_wolf
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.3 BETA

Post by hungry_wolf » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:00 am

LostKnight wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:21 am
We of the Sword shall over come!: Show
LKsBlades.jpg
:D at least to have an opportunity to do something different than siege and tree cutting :D
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5134
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7.3 BETA

Post by LostKnight » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:56 pm

hungry_wolf wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:00 am
LostKnight wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:21 am
We of the Sword shall over come!: Show
LKsBlades.jpg
:D at least to have an opportunity to do something different than siege and tree cutting :D
Yes, I am not in a clan. Why do I need siege???
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
How to Submit a Report to the GM Inbox
Post Reply