Another desepaired tower

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Another desepaired tower

Post by cotne7 »

Always when russians are starting build like that they always got desepaered building why does it heppens?
Screenshot_20191012-143558.png
Screenshot_20191012-143558.png (961.38 KiB) Viewed 3097 times
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Barkley

Re: Another desepaired tower

Post by Barkley »

The last time they got a tower(circle tower)(the 2k down in cots imige) it got invisible at level 3, this castle also got invisible at level 3, wery suspicious :!:
For some reason 4 builders can out build everyone sigeing... also wery suspicious :!:
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

way i see it, is a simple graphics-only bug happening of very fast building and leveling up but because it's *russians* it is suspicious for you :lol:

Also of course 4 high builders can overbuild any siegers' damage.
The way planks and stones are places is always faster than enough damage dealt for a stone cost.
Unless they ran out of materials.
Boo
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:42 pm way i see it, is a simple graphics-only bug happening of very fast building and leveling up but because it's *russians* it is suspicious for you :lol:

Also of course 4 high builders can overbuild any siegers' damage.
The way planks and stones are places is always faster than enough damage dealt for a stone cost.
Unless they ran out of materials.
So this "simple graphics bug" (as you put it) is suspicious why?...1)we have had very few issues of it when we have built there, 3 different clans at least. 2) it has happened to other clans, yes, but not twice on consecutive builds.
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

By your own admission, this is a bug, one that you are aware of and continuing to abuse to your advantage. The tower is invisible and could not be dealt with, as a result it has been built to a level that it is almost untouchable.

This is a clear violation of rule 8:

Rule 8.
It is forbidden to abuse a glitch or a bug.

Read this rule (click "Show") -->: Hide
If you find game bugs and abuse them, you abuse all players, who have to work hard to build their characters! The punishments can be severe, especially, if you repeat your behavior!

On the other hand, we are very happy about players who care not only for their own advantage, but for the game itself. If you find a glitch or a bug, you can report it to a gamemaster via PM or public on forum. We reward reports, because you've helped to improve the game!

I would suggest that this invisible tower is no further upgraded, or removed entirely.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'm sure that the OP would be very happy if this were to happen. He is an enemy of those who build the invisible tower.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

As far as I know, Nickpan is right,is just a visual bug, the building can still be built as well as demolished, recently I saw that it lost health even when it was invisible
: Show
Screenshot_2019-10-13-08-38-52-692_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png
Screenshot_2019-10-13-08-38-52-692_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 2998 times
And no, it’s impossible to control it happens absolutely by accident for reasons that I don’t personally understand.
I do not protect anyone, this is just an opinion and what I actually saw.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I would also have to agree it looks like mostly a visual glitch.... and I do say mostly because it does still give an advantage. The advantages no one but the clan who placed the building there knows what type of building it is that means the stats are unknown.
As far as I can tell there are two causes to a building that is not visual
1- location to other building structures including walls
2- Siege.... all invisible buildings I've ever seen have been under attack
I disagree it has anything to do with hammer skill level I've had buildings start invisible
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!