-1,2 gone, What happens here?

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: -1,2 gone, What happens here?

Post by Mr_Maks »

I already said that I play but rare atm, GM can check my accounts and see that I play a little lately.
I should have expected that because of one phrase I’ll now get a huge amount of slander in my direction, but I’m not going to argue with this because all these are just words and if you write GM you will know that I am the one and unique owner of my accounts.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

@Mr_Maks

I made it very clear that I would write an explanation of the clan rules.
That is what I did. The clan rules that were listed long before I considered applying for a GM position.

I did not make up any new rules.

The explanation that I provided to the game forum was requested by you and several others because the clan rules were "shady" I offered to give an explanation and all agreed it was needed. It did not take long to explain the rules. The long wait was that I submitted it in a GM work group and asked if anyone seen any problems with this explanation of the clan rules. I did not submit it on the forum untill I seen in that group that the post was seen by everyone including compbatant. And obviously not too long ago compbatant informed everyone that he did not write this and was confused by it. Then he apologized and informed me that he did not get the chance to read it in the group that I requested opinions on.
I did not abuse my authority I did not take matters into my own hands I went by the rules the way that I could understand them and all the others in the GM group that agreed to the explanation.

The only other rule that I provided an update on was for autoclicking
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16703
This was approved by the full staff team. And the more recent announcement that was approved by compbatant

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17200

I have not made up any rules at all. I don't see how some of you believe I make up rules every day. It's just ignorant.

When players were jailed accordingly to the rules or buildings moved accordingly to the rules it was by our best of understanding them. I did not try to prevent your teams progress or the other teams progress I was trying to enforce the rules and explain them the way that they were best understandable by the staff team.

As mentioned before we are all human if I misunderstood the rules myself I'm just as clueless as you are on them. The clan rules that I gave an explanation on is listed in a post written by Gandalf. How would I know if it was edited by one of the retired GM team or written by Gandalf himself. I'm human. But abuse my authority I will not do. Have I been involved in clan related issues since ryaca's mistake? No i have not I was asked to wait for updates. And did I remove the explanation I provided? Yes I did. Am I only responding to requests for game help or bugs? Always. Do I ask the team for opinions now? No I've only been asking compbatant.

If I am to be condemned for enforcing rules the way they were understood I'm more than prepared to walk away with this weight off of my back.

But you, no your going to fight for your right to do wrong. And if it's ok with compbatant its ok with me. If there is no clan rules at all that's less I need to worry about I'll wish you all good luck and have fun. But if I'm told what I need to do by compbatant I'll do it no questions asked.

Forgive me for not arguing more but I'm exhausted. Maybe more tomorrow.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LordSeth, thank you. You and others on the team deserve to hear that more often than you do for what you do.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Thank you SellSword. You know it's kind of crazy. We only see those two words in private message. It's never public. I guess players don't want to be seen showing very little respect to the GM team that actually trys to help do things right. Or at least what we understand is right.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

But shouldn't the rule descriptions be checked as well by compbatant?It’s all the same the rules of the game, whether it’s a description or not, it’s already called editing them because the description starts to apply and the players begin to receive punishment.
If I were GM I would never allow myself to apply the rules as I see it without compbatant permission because both my opinion and yours are subjective and if I think that this or that action should be prohibited I would not introduce it until compbatant himself allowed me.But I’m ready to let it go and ready to forgive people, but are you ready?All people who violate the rules now still do it according to the rules of the clan that were not compiled or approved by compbatant.Personally, I do not want GM or players to be punished and everyone should be entitled to a second chance.I don’t want to protect my team, but you know, she didn’t even begin to spam buildings the first.The GRUZ database was essentially surrounded by spam the day after compbatant canceled the rule description and my team simply fought with spam and didn’t do it in response for about three days.Everyone considers my team to be the initiator of everything, but we see at least that now it was not so.But they essentially still don’t even understand if the present clan rules are active or not because they have not been applied for about three weeks now.I am the only one from our team who uses the forum and understands English.And I myself have no idea what is happening with the game.But is it that if everyone just gets punished, will the game be better?If a huge number of players go to jail for not understanding what is happening in principle with the game?If GM will be punished for the fact that he is a man with his thoughts that he described at least he was mistaken did not consult the developer?
I like to give people a second chance, but I don’t like when people who get a second chance say that they are better than another person who broke the rule.It’s normal for every person to make mistakes and this is normal and it’s just a game and not real life where errors do not affect your real life.We are here to have fun and not to blame each other trying to punish each other.
I want compbatant to make new clan rules and the players and GM will observe and apply them from the date they come into force.This is everyone’s mistake here.The mistake of the players is that they are not able to understand the complex rules of the clan which then became even more difficult.Mistake GM that they did not consult with compbatant immediately to make clan rules as clear as possible for players so that they can comply with them.And naturally, compbatant itself could fix some clan mechanics that it considers forbidden and GM would not have to punish players and so that players constantly pour their grudge on GM who are just volunteers and also people with emotions who do not like accusations.
I’m a man who wants to solve everything in peace,whose position is simply crushed into the mud just because I am able to forgive people and they don’t.Sorry, but I don’t think punishment is always a solution.I believe that everything can be solved in good words, at least make an official post in which will be similar to the rule on the prohibition of shared accounts.It was always in the game, but it was changed right?Imagine if this rule would apply to everyone at that time and literally every player at that time would fall under the distribution.The rule about shared accounts was just as controversial as the current clan rules because someone could be punished and someone not.But the players are essentially more important than anything in the game because if there are no players there is no game also.What I’m leading to, clan rules are now similar to changing the rules for shared accounts and in essence should be implemented in the same way as it was with him:
-Create a new clan rule by compbatant or compiled by GM but approved by him.
-Introducing and replacing the current clan rule.
-The rule begins to apply after 10 days so that players can familiarize themselves with it.

You can also accuse me of encouraging violations of the current clan rule and I will understand you.But I would like to solve everything in the peace and stop toxicity on the forum.No, I’m not happy to blame anyone and argue with people, but I’m trying to get my point across.If everyone now gets a second chance with the game, nothing bad will happen, but on the contrary, we can switch to positive and play according to the new rules that everyone will understand.
LordSeth wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:35 am As mentioned before we are all human if I misunderstood the rules myself I'm just as clueless as you are on them.
Yes, we are all human beings and tend to make mistakes, but can GM forgive players and players forgive GM?Wouldn't it be better for everyone if we solve this in the peace rather than trying to punish each other?I’m ready to forgive you and Ryaca for your mistakes anyone can make, are you ready to forgive the players?
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:15 am A really long post...
As i hear it, Maks seems to be talking about everyone walking away from the argument and stopping the rule breaks, etc. A decent concept. If both sides of the clan war on 2.2 were to stop with spam, i could see such happening. I won't hold my breath...

As for GMs, I cannot speak for them. I lost that right nearly 3 years ago. In the end, I know only 1 thing, Ryaca is gone. Faded into the shadows. A ghost of FT, in more than just a quest. I'll miss him...

Yes. My friend Ryaca met me in game 1 last time. He quit. Done. The chaos and pain of watching FT clans fall apart the way they have been recently (due to all the abuses) finally exorcised the ghost. You happy now, Maks?
Omnes Autem Uri
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

SellSword wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:45 am LordSeth, thank you. You and others on the team deserve to hear that more often than you do for what you do.
I also agree thank you to all the GM staff! Being GM isn't easy I know I've been there (and actually hope to be there again someday) they volunteer a lot of their time and effort and sometimes (lol mostly) it's hard to juggle with RL. I know that the Creator owns ft and has all the rights and gets all the profit but honestly the GM's should also be able to say it's their game too because it wouldn't be there without them. I'm very proud of the name I earned in the credits of Ft.
Ft can not function without GM's! Ty all GM's ^_^
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I don’t know how much your information is confirmed because I still see him in the GM list and I think if that were so LordSeth would have said this in a previous post.
In his place, I would also take a break and rest both from the game and from the forum because the negative is always harmful and you need to be distracted from this.I think that’s what he’s doing now.
I think one way or another, when he understands himself, he will be able to continue the path at least as a player because no one can forbid him from the more that he spent his personal money in his character.
I think everyone should do it now and time will tell who is who.This is why I ask for a second chance for everyone.

And MM I asked for punishment for everyone only because I have repeatedly seen how LordSeth supports the punishment of players who are violating now, but why? He was given a second chance, do the players have no right on second chance?I really don't see justice if only GM gets a second chance.
I usually prefer to solve problems peacefully, but when I see that they’re not even trying to understand me, I start playing by their rules.Will my proposal for peace between players and GM be accepted by LordSeth?I dont know.

Initially, I did what any person who does not succeed will do, will blame others for their failures.Next, I tried to behave in a friendly manner, hoping that everyone would understand what he had done wrong and draw conclusions so that this does not happen again.My words that everyone should be punished or everyone should be given a second chance was not heard and now I played according to the rules that everyone should be punished for what happened.Players and GM believe that only players should be punished, although clan rules do not apply for about three weeks due to GM abuse, but they are still trying to prove that only players are to blame and I will never agree with this.

I just want to solve everything peacefully and give everyone a second chance because if punish everyone from this, in my understanding it would not will be better not for the players, not for GM and not for the game.This will only bring more chaos to the game and the entire community will become even more toxic than it is now.
The second chance will give everyone a rethinking of their behavior and understand how they do not need to behave unless of course one or another person is incorrigible, which also happens.Repeated violations will make it clear about a person all at once.

But I think if my proposal is accepted it will be a one-time and last action because for some reason I do not believe it or easier to say I hope that compbatant will no longer allow this again.

Will everyone be able to forgive everyone by realizing that everyone is to blame in this situation and complete it logically and pleasantly for everyone?Or are we just going to argue that someone is not guilty and continue to set our conditions instead of agreeing that it will bring a good outcome for everyone?I suggest that in fact not one person would refuse, and if I see that everyone will still try to prove their innocence and try to punish someone, I just don’t know what is wrong with people.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

And by the way, at the expense of long posts, you just can’t imagine how much time I spend not just to write it, but to fix errors in the text so that my text becomes more clear.I try to learn English but my English is still far from ideal, especially in grammar, learning foreign languages ​​is really very difficult.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:49 pm And by the way, at the expense of long posts, you just can’t imagine how much time I spend not just to write it, but to fix errors in the text so that my text becomes more clear.I try to learn English but my English is still far from ideal, especially in grammar, learning foreign languages ​​is really very difficult.
I genuinely DO commend efforts at accurate communication. I only responded to you in such a way because i didn't want to quote the entire text to point out that it was you i was responding to.
Omnes Autem Uri