1000 gauntlets

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

1000 gauntlets

Post by Gullander »

Can any one tell me where you can find 1000 gauntlets? Is it a quest reward? Thank you!
Retired
SellSword

Re: 1000 gauntlets

Post by SellSword »

If you complete the 1k quests under the black knights castle you will eventually be rewarded with a pair.

Some dragon down there drops them as well. I think the drop rate is something like almost never, but it's possible...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Aha.....danka, gracias, thanks!
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Hmmm... bitter, de nada, and you're welcome!
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

There seems to be a tradition for quest rewards that are almost redundant by the time you are able to complete the quest, can someone explain this? It defeats the purpose of providing a reward that doesn't match the effort or lvl required. I know for a fact that you'd be extremely lucky to get down to that area unassisted before lvl 1500.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agree with TS.

On a related note around the Black Knight dungeon, I am finding it a challenge to speak to the guy in prison that you see when you walk in.

A message appears and hints something like 'perhaps the sentries have the correct key'.

I've killed no end of sentries with no drop. Is this just bad luck and I should persevere, or should I be looking elsewhere?
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Leone wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:01 am Agree with TS.

On a related note around the Black Knight dungeon, I am finding it a challenge to speak to the guy in prison that you see when you walk in.

A message appears and hints something like 'perhaps the sentries have the correct key'.

I've killed no end of sentries with no drop. Is this just bad luck and I should persevere, or should I be looking elsewhere?
The sentries do drop a key, I have managed one so far with my lvl 1208 archer.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Sentries do drop both keys. I managed to drop one with Gull and LK while in the 800-1k range. I got the second solo with the drawn out comical method of hitting with fire skill three times and running around in circles in between until weak enough to take out. That was lucky though...

And the annoying requirement to proceed after both keys?
Item Needed?: Show
You need a pair of 1k dex boots... Yeah, didn't exactly have an easy time getting those, but I do have a boatload of 500 hobbit boots if anyone needs some to try and craft up to 1k.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Gullander wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:56 am Can any one tell me where you can find 1000 gauntlets? Is it a quest reward? Thank you!
Going back to the original point (which i strayed from - sorry), can they not be crafted as well?
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I have a spare pair if you still need them:)
Does life really get better?