Clan service and the fate of active and inactive clans

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Clan service and the fate of active and inactive clans

Post by SellSword »

terminator wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:19 pm Wow how did I miss this thread?! Threads like these I can read for hours without getting bored.
Well, after a few posts (regardless of position) the back and forth sorts of starts to sound the same as the other threads.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes, I didn’t want this topic to turn into the same thing, but I was let the haters provokated me.Ignore this is what I should learn in the future.
It is impossible to answer every hater or fan, and even in principle it does not make sense.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

So is a player that helps build a spam building after it is placed by another player considered guilty?
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I would say yes. Clan members are responsible for their own actions and shouldn't be allowed to hide with an argument of "I didn't place it here." How easy would it be to have some low-level alt place spam and others to work on it? Goes for the initial building as well as repairing.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:40 pm Awww... Are you afraid that all your clans would be as bad off as the other maps? Clan maintenance will force you to complete upkeep on all the inactive clans you control. No time to lvl or siege. Same of the other side of the war. No favoritism. All burn equally..
But hey... No more inactive clans, right?
+1
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:48 am A lot of people talk about inactive clans and the fact that need to suppress them.
There is an idea that will take their resources from them over time and up to the complete removal.But I want to say that inactive clans were made for the security of the card, and these are essentially the same active clans but which did not have enough buildings to make their card safe.There are of course examples with maps -1.2 and 3.-3 in which obviously there are inactive clans that just take up space.But as for other cards, I can’t say that these inactive clans were made just to take their place, but only for the security of their own card.
There are two problems that cause this.Limiting the number of buildings built and too large clan cards that could be 1/4 or 1/3 less than there are now and they would only have active clans and the card could be safe.
Returning to the idea that will take resources from inactive clans, we will not only destroy inactive clans but also violate the security of each card because in fact each card has it.Each card will lose security and can be attacked at any time by any player.This will force players to spend all their time in clan wars, both for maintaining clans and for defense, but how many players want to spend their time only for clan wars?Even I’m a person who loves this, I’m not ready to play only in clan wars and I like to dilute it by getting levels for my accounts.I don’t know if even I’m not ready for this I’m afraid of how it will be for the entire clan community of the game.
Also, ft never made you play and you could do it in your free time, it was a feature of the game because of which many are still here but with this idea clan players will be forced to spend a lot of time maintaining clans and building is not the most fun activity in the game.For some reason I’m sure that many players can simply abandon their clan buildings because they don’t want to spend all their time on repairs that the game itself causes and not the players attack.This can completely disappoint the players in principle that the clans have a price in this game, since you can play without them at all, just the competitive spirit will disappear, since you have nothing to destroy anymore and only the PVP will remain for the sake of drop.

I also want to immediately emphasize right now that I wrote many times that the compbatant should do the updates myself, but I forgot to mention the idea to which I wrote this does not apply to all updates.My idea is that the compbatant is the only neutral player and he must make updates himself in which an update or rule can help one of the parties.I do not understand English completely and this does not allow me to express a thought that I want to convey completely and I apologize for that.
As for global updates that cannot help one of the parties, but act on both sides as an idea with supporting clans for me, this is a completely different type of updates that should already be discussed by the players.Yes, I understand now that all my past reports about this relate to everything and as if he should not listen to the players, but I also meant that each side presses the developer to make updates in their favor and in such cases he must make a decision like he sees him becouse he only one in ft who dont was on the clan wars for make clans balance really fair.But with regard to innovations, this is already completely true for the players and they can and should participate in this.Such updates should naturally be discussed with the players in order to understand how good it will be for them to see the game or vice versa this idea will negatively affect the game.Global changes in all games can be erroneous even in those in which a huge development team works and errors are normal for every person, but the main thing is to fix them on time before it is too late.

This is just my opinion, you should not consider it as the opinion of the whole game, but I believe that in my words there is at least a grain of truth.I will also be pleased to hear adequate comments on my thoughts and about what the players themselves think about this becouse it can decide the whole fate of the game.
3,-3 is 65% offline and inactive, 1,-2 is 80% offline, weird u didn't mention bank map or portal map or blitz bee map? Or they're your clan maps you shouldn't mentioned? Lol you're gonna end so bad buddy
-
-
-
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Lestat wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:43 pm Lol ..we know mak...u didn't rob the bank, you only drove the car...right ?
Jackpot.
-
-
-
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

I m not involved in clans anymore, but I don't like the idea of inactive clans. if no active clan attacks to check clan survey, I like the idea could exist a 'system clan' that siege randomly, if a clan is really inactive, would be damaged or destroyed. this would wake up some that think to own pieces of the game :twisted:
moreover, to compensate disturb of attack, who defeat attackers could get a reward. maybe could make game more interesting..
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

hungry_wolf wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:24 pm I m not involved in clans anymore, but I don't like the idea of inactive clans. if no active clan attacks to check clan survey, I like the idea could exist a 'system clan' that siege randomly, if a clan is really inactive, would be damaged or destroyed. this would wake up some that think to own pieces of the game :twisted:
moreover, to compensate disturb of attack, who defeat attackers could get a reward. maybe could make game more interesting..
The "sige" you mention will be in game soon. It was allredy announced
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Barkley wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:55 pm The "siege" you mention will be in game soon. It was already announced
Oh I missed that ... got a link?
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.