Clans Enormous Issue

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

coolguy

Clans Enormous Issue

Post by coolguy »

This isn't crying for help.
This is an official report from our defending team. (AD, GODZ, WOGS etc..). War has been on 2,2 (Wagon clan map) since 2 and a half months. First month people were active, rules were right and active. (Spamming rules) But level adjustment wasn't activated. So our foes who invaded our map using these extra levels they had using afk leveling and more illegal leveling scenarios, had demolished a HUGE part of our map. It was a huge loss for everyone, many gave up. Many stayed and fought for their land, many tried to build back. But we all tried with RULES. We were legally playing. Our enemies had advantage. Then many other new spamming clans has been deleted by GMS which led into Holding onto Spamming rule and make it unactive (till now). UNACTIVATING spamming rule led into many many many other problems and made the game look like a fish market. I understand we also used spamming as an advantage point to us, but we built a low level and left it, when they killed the building/wall it got removed. But somehow, when they do. They level up tower to a higher level and sometimes we have chance of killing it. When we do the tower gets killed but glitches and STAYS in the same spot as it was. Only way to remove it is by a GM or System restart. Every, Single, DAY we are suffering of this (edited) issue. Many of our people gave up and thought it was a waste of time. While the enemy team plays for 24/7 hours NON STOP building and sieging. If you don't find a solution for this. This game will lose lots of players and will be so hated.

I described SOME of our issues AS PLAYERS. Others will complain about more issues. We need a permanent solution.

Thank you
Attachments
received_693657247795902.png
received_693657247795902.png (1.74 MiB) Viewed 6839 times
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
Rothost

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by Rothost »

This bugged building issue is getting out of control. First it started as a simple block day after day now it has escalated to a glitched building being built then it is sieged or sold to sit in front of a gate until reset then placed again and glitches again. Resulting in inability to do any defending due to the blocked areas no longer accessible, and since this has happened it has effectively stalled repairs to certain areas where builds now have been lost. This is not CLAN WAR!!! THIS is block and ANNOY until clans give up. This IS NOT the first time this has happened. -2.-3, 201.201,-1.1(lighthouse(Don't know the actual #)), 4.2, and now 2.2... THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. I know that these same clans plan to do this to -1.2 and then they will have control over all clan maps.(and yes I did not mention 3.-3 because they already bow to these clans to not get exterminated)

10-16-19
Screenshot_2019-10-16-20-52-24.png
Screenshot_2019-10-16-20-52-24.png (4.91 MiB) Viewed 6831 times
10-17-19
Screenshot_2019-10-17-09-05-43.png
Screenshot_2019-10-17-09-05-43.png (4.62 MiB) Viewed 6831 times
10-18-19
Screenshot_2019-10-18-14-53-59.png
Screenshot_2019-10-18-14-53-59.png (4.72 MiB) Viewed 6831 times
the next 2 pictures had to be sent in another post so to continue...……………………
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

continued pictures …………………..

10-20-19
Screenshot_2019-10-20-07-14-02.png
Screenshot_2019-10-20-07-14-02.png (4.9 MiB) Viewed 6824 times
10-21-19
Screenshot_2019-10-21-08-39-17.png
Screenshot_2019-10-21-08-39-17.png (1.76 MiB) Viewed 6824 times
I have sent numerous reports to GM INBOX on this issue. I have sent a PM to the creator. This abusive game play is seriously hurting this game. I know of several clans that have kicked all members and the duke has deleted the clan and STOPPED PLAYING, all because of this ABUSE that is ALLOWED to continue.
SUGGESTIONS:

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Invading clans OR war in general is exciting, this what gives the game it's spices. But playing against the rules is what ruins it. Wars and Problems are an important part of LIFE. If there's a life without problems, it will not improve or evaluate. I'm not saying lets all be peace, I'm saying either play honestly and with rules, Or honestly (edited), Don't play. Play with rules, No rules = Unfairness, which leads into depression and sadness which decreases number of players to the played game.

That's not the main issue, the problem is the rule, isn't a rule? So Clan Spamming is considered a main rule of the game, But it's not active. Inactivity of a main rule may lead into demolition of many game mechanics. Including "Clans". (Cause that rule is about clan) More like, Clan Spam. Spamming is annoying, for me (us) and for the enemies. Neither of us will stop. Most of the GMs are disappearing, Not checking anything / so is Combpatant. [THIS ISN'T AN INSULT. IT'S A FACT, THEY MAY HAVE A PERSONAL MATTER WHICH IS BETTER THAN THE GAME.]

Like I said, We need a PERMANENT solution.

PLEASE DISCUSS WITH EACH OTHER, FOR THE BETTER NOT THE WORSE.
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

i think siege need to have limit because everyone have more than 1 account. people can to siege towers by several alt with afk but collecting stones and rebuild cannt be afkable because u cannt use several alt to build at same time. so siege is several times faster than build. if siege will be limited about 1000-5000 shot it will fix many problem. example siege can dmg about 1000-5000 hp tower after this its need to be auto destroyed. like this afk cannt go on long time and this will balance skills . im calling siege afk weapon because its not need stone/plank collecting and building. its need only tower targeting and nothing more. :?
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

Anyone touch the issue where if there is 8+ builds and or walls damaged they can still upgrade builds unaffected. This is extremely weird and im not sure how unless if the enemies have 2 clans with exact same name. Ghosting glitch builds.
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I suggested once that clan maps be locked (anyone who logs there would get moved from the map) until various issues could be fixed. That was just when there were disappearing parts of the map, but obviously there are more issues now.

The belief was that could more issues than it would fix, but it sure sounds more appealing than letting people play with a broken map...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I agree to sell sword totally...
Well russians unfortinetly have been abusing alot bugs but truth is that they beated us ...taking tones of lvls off them coould not even stop them.
Fact why we are loosing is that russians have one time zone and they are all active on one time..and our side have different zones so we getting on different times and thats all...
But i hope time will come and we will beat russians...
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

cotne7 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:34 pm I agree to sell sword totally...
Well russians unfortinetly have been abusing alot bugs but truth is that they beated us ...taking tones of lvls off them coould not even stop them.
Fact why we are loosing is that russians have one time zone and they are all active on one time..and our side have different zones so we getting on different times and thats all...
But i hope time will come and we will beat russians...
Yes Cotne they abuse bugs...we had them stalled until they abused bugs then we stalled them again and the spamming started....so how exactly do you think "they beat us" and why would you include yourself in this when you obviously quit on defending your map?
SUGGESTIONS:

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

lol...
FT clans system is becoming ridiculous...

There is no fun playing this game for clans anymore, and imagine that I say that, a person who started and played FT 5+ years only for clans :lol:
I'm not taking anyone's sides (i don't play FT actually anymore, just maintaining my clan)
Be honest everyone. Both sides have players who spammed, both sides have players abused rules.
About this i will just say that if 1-2 *example number* people abusing bugs/rules. Doesn't mean that the whole side is doing it.

-my opinion.
Boo