RThe developer or his administration separately against the Russians and their friends the Spaniards?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: RThe developer or his administration separately against the Russians and their friends the Spaniards?

Post by Leone »

JIykuHaToP wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:09 pm Again against the Russian GM, I urge to stop fighting against us!!!! I will seek justice either from the developer or in Google. Why can't we build fences to tactical locations to 2.2? And I know the answer, it is obvious Russophobia!!!!
This would be an EXTREMELY unfair rule if it affected some clans but didn't affect others. However, it affects all clans equally.

Therefore, by it's very nature it cannot possibly be unfair. You may not like the rule personally- now that's a different issue.
Rothost

Re: RThe developer or his administration separately against the Russians and their friends the Spaniards?

Post by Rothost »

Leone wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:28 pm
JIykuHaToP wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:09 pm Again against the Russian GM, I urge to stop fighting against us!!!! I will seek justice either from the developer or in Google. Why can't we build fences to tactical locations to 2.2? And I know the answer, it is obvious Russophobia!!!!
This would be an EXTREMELY unfair rule if it affected some clans but didn't affect others. However, it affects all clans equally.

Therefore, by it's very nature it cannot possibly be unfair. You may not like the rule personally- now that's a different issue.
All his crying boils down to the fact that he cant replace an unallied clans wall with his own clans walls...an easy way for them to invade other clans to take over maps, without fighting for territory.
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

All the point I need to make:
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-10-24-16-44-20.png
Screenshot_2019-10-24-16-44-20.png (256.45 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I can answer that last one mm1:

Because ***phobia accusations and insults and yelling discrimination means they do not have to look at themselves.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

JIykuHaToP wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:09 pm :mrgreen: Again against the Russian GM, I urge to stop fighting against us!!!! I will seek justice either from the developer or in Google. Why can't we build fences to tactical locations to 2.2? And I know the answer, it is obvious Russophobia!!!!
Yesterday you tryd to bully me for GM healing my acc while sige. That is not true. Say truth and dont lie!
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Rothost wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:55 pm
for YOUR information...JIykuHaToP, this IS NOT against ONLY Russians. The DEFENDING side to YOUR invasion cannot build walls back EITHER, so it is in NO WAY against YOUR SIDE.
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE COMPLAINING IGNORANTLY!!!!!
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

i don't care about nationality
what i don't understand is why russians always think to be discrimined.
is same situation when high level mages complained because sometimes they lost a fight (what a discrimination..)
or when big buyers complained because buying they couldn't win easily
for what i know playing, russians are not weak and neglected
so please stop crying everytime can't win easily, some of you are strong and play good, do the same
this forum should be a source of information and a social place, not all the time the office of complaints
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

What is your problem??????

You have got 4 maps!

and there is nothing against Russians

THE SPAM TIHING IS FOR BOTH SIDES AND NOT ONLY RUSSIANS!!

Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:03 am I can answer that last one mm1:

Because ***phobia accusations and insults and yelling discrimination means they do not have to look at themselves.
+1
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE