Help and idea for equipment

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

Help and idea for equipment

Post by Syor »

Hi boy and girl.,
I think that ft is a beautiful game that creates many different ideas.

Precisely for this reason I now want to have complete themed equipment.

Now I want to have 1 equipment all in gold and 1 all in fire.

I have problems on some parts and for example:

Remember the existence of shield boots and fire helmet?

And instead for boots and gold ax?
For this last one I could force ax 50 and boots 200 but they are not proper of gold.

I repeat and for recreational purposes and not useful for the purposes of the game, but it is my goal now I would like help.

If you know other complete theme equipment, tell me.

Thank you all and sorry for my English.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Re: Help and idea for equipment

Post by Leone »

Hi syor. I think I understand you , but would like you to clarify. You only want two types of items: fire and gold. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If I'm right though, I have a couple of questions:

1. What would be the difference between (for example) a level 100 fire axe and a level 100 gold axe?

2. What is the problem with the current system, where we have different names and types of items?
Syor

Post by Syor »

I didn't explain myself because of my bad English.
I don't care about the equipment level, I want to dress myself completely in fire.

And I want to dress completely in gold.

It is a whim of mine nothing more, for this I asked for certain pieces that I cannot find, such as I repeat shield, ax and fire helmet

And if you have ideas of other complete equipments the same as you can wear
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Syor

Post by Syor »

I have equip complete for my level. It's allright.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I like the idea of themed equipment. At 500 we have the green soul look, at 750 and 1000 the look of the equipment is pretty well matching in design. But lower levels tend to be a at times bizarre mixture of items. Of course this doesn't affect the functionality of them. For instance at 250 we have chaotic items but the boots and helmet are excluded. Same with fire we have legs and plate (though available at different levels which is confusing too) but what about boots and shield and helmet of fire? Perhaps there is a way like buying skins to change your present equipment to specialized, same effectiveness as normal weapons but themed in appearance only. An Amazon with more appropriate attire , a Freya or dwarf with a horned helmet etc, and yes maybe all in gold or silver or blood or fire or ghostly and so on. And before someone says it is a programmer nightmare this is a wish list type of suggestion where you could have your character really look cool whatever cool means to you.
Retired
Syor

Post by Syor »

I also add another idea.

You're right. From level 500 onwards we see identical complete equipments. But this is not the problem.

However, if it is feasible to create a complete set of fire or blood or pale you could be given considerable bonuses.

Example: to equip full fire the last useful object is a helmet 370, while the first is a level of glove 0. Example.
If I succeed in level 370 having all the fire I wear, that equipment will be the same as features of the same level.
Obviously there is no fire helmet. It must be created for the occasion and made very rare. Otherwise it would cost very little compared to equipment for level 370.

It could be an idea, isn't it?
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Ok I see what you mean. For instance blood items. You have sword and bow, legs, plate so far in game. If boots and shield and helmet available then a goal to get all. If achieved then all items become the level of the highest level item. If such a goal existed it would have to be as a quest and if you succeed you get enhanced items as a reward. Maybe instead of a plus call them excellent armor which would require a new item designation. These items could become quite valuable depending on how hard it is to acquire a full set.
Retired
Syor

Post by Syor »

Bravo, it is a valid alternative.

Now I study a little and insert a message in suggestions and new ideas. Can I enter your name in the message?

Thanks x ideas.
I'll wait for you there.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Sure we Freyas have to stick together. :lol: You may use my name in the suggestion if you wish.
Retired
Leone

Post by Leone »

This reminds me in a way of hungry_wolf's idea for a 'weapon for life'.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14032&hilit=Weapon+level+up

There were a few players back then who liked the idea, but the main issue seemed to be around game mechanics. I'm not sure if this would affect this current idea of syor's, but let's discuss and see!