Gloves of Souls drop

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda

Re: Gloves of Souls drop

Post by El.Menda »

Y según he comprobado , unos cocry sueltan piel y otros guantes 500 arm
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

Leone wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:24 pm
Maddy_31 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:14 am Th purple crocys drop 500lv gloves of soul. I've farmed them and they dropped me those gloves.
Yes - one colour crocy drops the gauntlets (melee) and the other the gloves (ranged). I think they spawn randomly, rather than you being able to spawn the crocy you want - but I may be wrong here.
The prehistoric crocys drop the 500 gloves of soul. I was farming them and got quite a few drops. It's not a random spawn, they actually drop them.
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
Leone

Post by Leone »

Sorry - I'm probably not being clear. I don't doubt that you dropped the gloves as you say.

My point was really about spawn trigger points for the crocys. As far as i can find, the spawn trigger points down there trigger both colour crocys randomly (just like at ptery cave). I've not found a spot where you can spawn only the purple crocys and not the other ones (or vice versa).

I'd be very happy to find such a spot though.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Si los hay. Busca bien.

Los hay de un color, de otro y mixto
Leone

Post by Leone »

Thanks for the update. I certainly will search next time I'm down there.
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

Leone wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:09 am Sorry - I'm probably not being clear. I don't doubt that you dropped the gloves as you say.

My point was really about spawn trigger points for the crocys. As far as i can find, the spawn trigger points down there trigger both colour crocys randomly (just like at ptery cave). I've not found a spot where you can spawn only the purple crocys and not the other ones (or vice versa).

I'd be very happy to find such a spot though.
There is a specific spot where only the purple crocys spawn. That is located in the bottom left of the map where just the purple crocys spawn that drop the 500lv gloves of soul.
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Maddy is right, go down the stairs then ...

Head West, you get the "Prehistoric Crocy" (purple) spawning. They drop the Gloves of Soul or Crocy Skin.

Head East and you get the "Primordial Crocy" (red) spawning. They drop the Gauntlet of Souls or Crocy Skin

In the centre you can get both. :)
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.