Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Zeldris

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by Zeldris »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:59 pm
Please fill out this form when posting
• My MMO Main account is...
-> LostKnight

• All other MMO accounts are...
-> Max Walker
-> Cosair
-> The rest, as advised by a GM, will be sent to the GM Inbox

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded?
-> None

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales?
-> ± 13/09/2017

• Why do you want to be a mod?
-> Love the game, hate cheaters and just want to help keep it going in the right direction.

• Why do you think you should be a mod?
-> Let's just say; I don't lie, I don't cheat; I don't steal. I've reached the stage that I'd like to help keep the liars, cheaters and thieves (scammers) out of the game. I am a moderator on another forum, I treat all there the same whether I know them or not. Being good or bad isn't about age, nationality or culture, it's about attitude. I've got a busy life and at times and have to "run now" (don't we all) but I am retired and as such have a lot of time to dedicate to the game I enjoy, which I do I play a lot. So, since, I am around a lot, probably a lot more than most GM's, I got to thinking I'd like the chance to put that time into making the game more enjoyable for the honest players and a little harder for you who aren't.

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for?
-> No

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for?
-> No

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?
-> That is your choice not mine to say, however to repeat:
-> I don't lie, I don't cheat; I don't steal.
-> I use to get so mad and angry at PvP'ers as this is my first experience at an MMOG. OK, had to accept that's the way it is. So now I just log off and do something else. Have gained a bit of patience by accepting that fact and I've adopted a "suck it up buttercup" attitude, as in life, we don't like "everything" but we have to accept most things as they are.¹

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?
-> Yes, more than once and Yes, I will follow them to the best of my ability.

• What is the current keyword?
-> "Courage". 26/01/2018 <--- should be updated on a more regular basis

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people?
-> Leone
-> Gullander
-> SellSword
- - -> have known all of them well over a year
- - -> to my friends not listed, sorry, but they asked for three,
- - -> so I won't mention GOLGREN, Ryaca, Elgur, hungrywolf among others.

• In which country you live and what is your timezone?
-> Argentina UTC -3

• What language(s) can you speak/type?
-> English - I am a Canadian.
-> a little castellano (Spanish)

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years !
-> Oh yea, 18+ a few times over.

I define it as: Change my attitude to accept what cannot be changed and carry on with a :D
And I'm the first to admit, it doesn't always work, but it's getting better.
I hope you will become a GM, many will support you, i am not an old player and i don't know you either, but from what i have seen on forum, you allways help players, so i will totally support you :D
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

A Big +1 for LostKnight
Boo
Jessie Valdez

Post by Jessie Valdez »

I've known Lostknight for as long as I can remember (since he was level 150) then at that time I was a watchmen and already then I realized that this man is good and will change something big in his FT life.

And I know you will make things better :)

You are a true friend and those who do not have you as a friend really have something they can look forward to, a friend who is always there when you need security and who supports and gives energy in difficult situations.
FT suffers from various kinds of problems and you are a right man who can cure most of the problem.

WOW

I am so glad to finally see your application. I don't even need to read your entire application and can only give my full support 100 times over. Good luck LK. I wish you the best

+ Lostknight
Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I wholeheartedly support LostKnight's GM application.

Some time ago I told LK in the game that he was a great ambassador of FT and I still feel the same way today. He has truly taken on a role within the game of trying to help others and that has been the case for as long as I've known him.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

WARBRINGER, Thank you my friend.

Zeldris - true we do not know each other. I read your posts though. so I know a little about you from them. Thank you

_NICKPAN_ - Thank you for the +1 very much appreciated.

Jessie Valdez - What can I say my friend and little brother. You have inspired me in so many ways that you have no idea about. Thank you.

SellSword - I'll be darned. I do believe I remember that. :D Thank you.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

When I first met LostKnight after getting aquainted he offered me mithril tools to help my growth in game skills. That passion to help other players has never changed! That giving and helpful attitude has helped lots of players follow the same path and has encouraged me to keep that a focus too. I heartily endorse his GM application . :D
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Yes, and then we became neighbours, and I use to help you chip spider webs off your rock. Those pesky little green things ... from Buddies and neighBours to Budbours or Budbors depending on where ya come from :D

Thank you Gull.
I was always AFK!
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Logged back in just to give LK a huge +1! You'll make a great GM:)
Does life really get better?
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

NightBaby wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:35 pm Logged back in just to give LK a huge +1! You'll make a great GM:)
Hey there, thank you very much for that!
I was always AFK!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I don't often say this, regarding players applying for GM, but i fully support LostKnight's application for GM. He is a player who has no sides in the wars, dislikes the violent social aspects (PvP) of an MMO, and has gone above and beyond the norm to help players in this game, from his very beginning up to now.
I see him doing well as a GM. I only hope the experience is not the stress-maker I remember it being.
+100
Omnes Autem Uri