2 suggestion to Town Ardesia

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

2 suggestion to Town Ardesia

Post by Syor »

Hi boys and girl,
I noticed two things that I don't like about Ardesia.

1- I saw that the airport company is in the dark. Being a "public office" it would be more correct in my opinion that it is always illuminated.

2 - The ticket costs 10m. It seems a little excessive. Couldn't we turn it down for at least us "heroes" ???
In short, being a hero only saves me in Martek and silverwood?
After all the efforts I made to become one ???

Grazie.

Ciao!!
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Gullander

Re: 2 suggestion to Town Ardesia

Post by Gullander »

Of course the transport office is only dark when it is dark outside. The ticket man never gets a break but everyone else goes to the tavern in the night and leaves the poor ticket man alone in the dark! :lol:

There have been many times one of my lower alts thought about using quick transport but not enough gold! I would welcome a graduated rate based on level.

As far as hero status goes...first congratulations! There are a few more benefits of hero status you didn't mention. Free boat rides now to blitzbee and kraken island chain and access to a few spots others cannot go to like the northern castle where the ninjas are. I'm not sure but the ball muen quest may be contingent upon completion of the artifact quest which would be another possible benefit.
Retired
Syor

Post by Syor »

Tnks Gullander,
I didn't know about these benefits, but I recently made the mission to Kraken and I didn't pay before ...

Then balmuen in my opinion is related to the quest of the lighthouse.

Finally I say yes to decrease the ticket price.

Tnks
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I believe another benefit of hero status is being able to take the boat from the wagon map down to the Ashdown map for free. I never remember that so I never seem to use it, so I can't recall if you get free passage the other way or not as well.

For BAL MUEN you will need access to Devil Island, so I believe level 400 at least for that.

I think that the ticket prices for the Ardesia travel place were meant as a way to use up gold because I recall comments about some players building up large amounts of gold. There have been quite a few quests needing large amounts of gold lately, so it kind of seems like many players have shifted over to needing gold again.

I don't know how many players use the travel company so I don't know if anyone reported the building needing lights yet.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I've used it once, just for the experience. I probably won't again as it's too expensive!

I didn't realise there is a boat from wagon to Ashdown. I know about the one between blitzbee island and wagon though.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Leone wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:17 pm I've used it once, just for the experience. I probably won't again as it's too expensive!

I didn't realise there is a boat from wagon to Ashdown. I know about the one between blitzbee island and wagon though.
The "boat to Ashdown from wagon" is a 1-time quest. That gives gold/exp.
The expensive boat you get from wagon after that is unlocked after giving 30 planks to the captain on blitzbee island (lvl 90 req). Hero status negates the cost, once the quest is completed. If i recall correctly, there is also a boat on outlaw respawn island that takes you in that general direction. [Edit: Yep. Outlaw island ship takes you just below Viking Island on map -1.0.]
Omnes Autem Uri