Mage Debuffs and effects on mage players

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Draconus

Mage Debuffs and effects on mage players

Post by Draconus »

Hello all.
I am DemonMage. A level 1276 mage that has been playing for years. I have seen mages get debuffed several times over the years. I have never complained or even said anything about it but now it is getting out of control. I am a mage that has a heal spell that cant even really heal proper anymore. Mana regen has been dropped prior then gear debuffs and now the whole heal debuff.. i am to the point where i would rather have all my purchases with real cash put to my alts instead of my mage. Either that or have my mage changed to a different class.... the mages are basically useless at this point.
DemonMage
HellBent
Draconus
Draconus

Re: Mage Debuffs and effects on mage players

Post by Draconus »

I would like to hear from the other mages and thier opinions as well.
DemonMage
HellBent
Draconus
Gutrot84

Post by Gutrot84 »

I'm GUTROT, now a 3k mage, I've played for 5years and spent ridiculous amount of money and time on my mage,
I too want my purchases only from (my mage) moved to a alt (my ogre), or a class change, possibly make a 1time purchase like bank extention tht changes class,
This is all due to constant nerfing and etc of the mage class.. yes mage may be op 1vs1 but not 10vs1,
Now we can't even out heal ridiculous amounts of dmg..

Ty for ur time..
GUTR0T 5.8K OGRE!
GUTROT 3K mage
GUT 600 Archer
_GOON_ 100 sword
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

I might be wrong, and i don't want to offens someone, but from what i see mages complain is hard to heal when they are 5v1, but i saw a 5k swordman, that was attacked by a 3k sword and a 600 arch and hes hp got to red easily and runned, i say this is not fair too, so please clarify me, you all just complain that mages are not anymore good at 8v1? Others classes barely can win in a 2v1. Correct me if i am wrong.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think we need clarification as to exactly what has happened. From the tone of the thread it seems like something has changed recently, but I don't remember seeing an update notification.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

I haven't noticed that mages are so weak,unless they pvp vs many players with sieges.
tbh, as sword, the most neglected class in years, I can't solidarize much, mages made good and bad weather for long time. sorry they are bullied when low, but not my fault. that a sword 2k have prob 1vs1 with a mage 1.5k for me is more relevant
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Draconus

Post by Draconus »

Ive been around a long time. Very rarely do i see a 1k mage withstand a 1k sword or archer. They have been debuffed to the point where they will not be useful for hunting or anything else especially of they debuff anymore than they have.
DemonMage
HellBent
Draconus
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Draconus wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:03 pm Ive been around a long time. Very rarely do i see a 1k mage withstand a 1k sword or archer. They have been debuffed to the point where they will not be useful for hunting or anything else especially of they debuff anymore than they have.
Yes, but after 1500 or 2000 they become very powerfull, that is why there are so many nerfs, and i know you all mad bc is hard to kill someone when there is magic resistence on high lvls items, but also other classes hate that mages cant be killed bc of the infinite mana. I dont like the nerfs too, even if i know mages are the best, all this nerfs just destorys a class, so my opinions is that mages should be agin maded from the start, maybe they can have skills like the other classes, and all the mages that are above 300 should get a token of changing class. In my opinion this is the best solution, in this way no one will complain about nerfs or that mages are too op.
Leone

Post by Leone »

But what has happened recently to cause this thread to be opened? I'm still not clear about this.

As for the idea of changing class, I was completely against this the last time it was discussed and still think the same. Here are my reasons: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17184&p=118651&hili ... ss#p118651

Edit: I missed hungrywolf's comment about the use of sieges in PvP at first time of reading. Now I know that is off topic and for another thread, but I think it is very relevant for all classes.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

No matter how you take it, people are not satisfied with the class they play. I think everyone should play what they like.