New command

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: New command

Post by Leone »

Also, if a player has been given the /ignore treatment but still really want to get a message to you, they should use their initiative: contact you via a friend or clan mate, contact you on the forum and so on.

There is always a solution if you want it to happen.
witch

Post by witch »

Leone wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:14 pm Also, if a player has been given the /ignore treatment but still really want to get a message to you, they should use their initiative: contact you via a friend or clan mate, contact you on the forum and so on.

There is always a solution if you want it to happen.
+1
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Shadow009

Post by Shadow009 »

+1 /ignore command

In my opinion it shouldn't be 24hrs only but untill you unmute that person again. There should also be a "mute list" like friend list where you could also decide about unmute or you simply use the command.

Such a command is REALLY needed. I don't want to mute global chat...but if there is a guy asking 10 times plis moni (please money) it starts to annoy me and I walk away.
If you ever need help, write me.

Live - Laugh - Love - Loyality ♡

Your Shadow will always be with you, even if unseen in the dark.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Me encantaría bloquear a algunos jugadores
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Still agree with the concept now. I'd like for any /ignore option to include friend/clan/trade requests as well.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I like everything about this thread - from the initial idea to the constructive discussion. My thoughts are the same as they were a year ago.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Agree, this can solve the problem of annoying players and chat spammers
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Imrazor

Post by Imrazor »

Will the new comand be added? I think it's a great add just it needs a /unignore mabye
Ah! like gold fall the leavs in the wind
long years numberless as the wings of
trees!
Imrazor

Post by Imrazor »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:41 am
playerA uses **** to many times, say 3, he is muted for 48 hours. Second offence: he uses **** just once - 1 week, third offence: just once: permanent.
That's to much I think...
Ah! like gold fall the leavs in the wind
long years numberless as the wings of
trees!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

FT is the only MMO I ever played that had no option for blocking specific players in chat.
+1 for /ignore, or some variant thereof.
----[Off topic]----
witch wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:08 am I joined a clan long time ago my duke was nice and was respectful with every single one ,in my opinion if you are a good duke you need to keep a nice and respectful place for everyone , if you see a person abusing other stop them you are the autority there .
I appreciate the kind words. Respect for one's clan members is the only way to keep their respect. It doesn't hurt that my clan members were decent players who deserved all the respect I gave them. They were the reason I stayed in FT when I lost everything and felt I had no reason to stay.
----[Back on topic]----
Comp will have to code a new variant of the friends list, which will filter a player's chat from reaching the client screen. It will likely have a length limit, much like friend or enemy lists, cycling out as new names are added.
Omnes Autem Uri