The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 am Yes young apprentice you have grasped the nuances of rock forecasting! :lol:
Which is not to be confused with Rock Tossing commonly called a Stone put in the Highland games.

That might be another cause of "Being Stoned" and seeing double
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

So long old friend I hear you are leaving. My eyes fill with tears to over flowing. Will human beings ever stop finding it a worth while venture to kill one and another? Will man look upon man as if eàch and every other man were but a mirrors reflection of them selves? How can we say we love when we kill another? How can one find pleasure in it. Surely, then, aren't we then all mad?

I will leave it behind. Don't they jaíl killers?
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Yes Elgur....madness is rampant. It is fierce and unbridled. It cares not for any but it's own welfare. In its wake the mighty fall, the poor are trampled, courage fails and strength runs out. It will have its prey and the valiant are no more. Darkness descends and covers all. Mirrors are broken. We dare not look in our eyes lest we see the shrinking of our soul.
Retired
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Nice Gullander, :)
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Elgur has a campfire lit at RHS In memory of our dearly beloved friend LostKnight. If any are logged on come down and have a private vigil, relight the campfire if it is out. Plenty of wood nearby. Come and light an eternal fire, I will keep it going when I am on. Anyone who feels bereft may come to Rockheim south and relight it. Spend some time in silent reflection where our friend spent so much of his time. He is already sorely missed by many.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Crazy times.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

My friend Lostknight took the first step.

Allow me to follow in his steps.

I am now leaving FT.

If any player wishes to contact me, I will still check my private messages from time to time.

Goodbye FT and I wish everyone well in the future.

I am going now and I don't suppose that I will return.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Farewell, ryaca. You will be missed, and should your path find its way back here you will be welcomed back.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

@ryaca

It's getting downright depressing the amount of long term players who are ending their FT sojourn. But that is the way it is. I wish you well as your journey carries you to other distant shores. I shared this quote with LK from Kermit the frog " life is full of meetings and partings, that is the way of it". All we can do is to try to enjoy our journey knowing that paths will change and familiar landscapes will be left behind for what lay before us upon our horizon. May your horizon bring you peace and new found joy.
Retired
Leone

Post by Leone »

Goodbye my friend. I'll truly miss you.