Help wanted - new quest' new map

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

Help wanted - new quest' new map

Post by Syor »

Hi players,
I got approval from the big boss himself (Yeah just him) To create a quest.

I am comfortable with the story, inventing and dreaming is easy for me, but I have problems with the map

I don't have a PC and on my cell phone every wall to add or remove is unnerving and difficult to perform

I ask for help from those who are really interested

We could create a group on Messenger or Kik and carry on the Quest.Only here I will give you more details not to create spoilers and spoil the surprise at all

I don't do it for profit, but for the pure purpose of creating something new and accessible for everyone
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Re: Help wanted - new quest' new map

Post by Leone »

Good luck:)
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Love quest :D
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Good fortune in doing this quest!

I am sure there are many others who have quest ideas and map design ideas and dialogue ready to go (myself included) but have not been able to design it. Prior to the newest update I tried making an island but trying to line up the shoreline was very hard. My PC is old like me...hahaha....so abandoned working on my idea. Your request and others like it is one of the reasons I asked if a "visual" how to do maps and buildings etc could be made. A nice written tutorial was made but a video slowly going through each step would help these aspiring designers to come forth. That would be a big project in itself for sure.
Retired
Syor

Post by Syor »

Is true Gullander!!

the summary of combatant is well done and has helped me a lot, but it is very difficult with the little finger on a small screen !!!!

I repeat, if someone wants to join is welcome, I have already found a friend available, but the more we are the better it is !!!

Grazie a tutti :)
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun