All days the same!

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

All days the same!

Post by cotne7 »

Well maybe im complaining and crying alot..but i m doing this only to make comb make this game better...
Game is getting so boring..its almost one year there have not been any new maps or quests and we players really need it..
I m tired by changing switches every days..please bring back like was earlier(switches were closed only after restart)
Also i dont know i got eye problems or its becouse of game but i cant see players names in darkness well..should it be so?would not it better we could see only players names better in darkness?well i know darkness is for to not see things well but player names is completly different thing.i ve killed several friend clans already in the dark becouse of i thought they were enemys :D
Screenshot_20200209-105810.png
Screenshot_20200209-105810.png (195.48 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Re: All days the same!

Post by cotne7 »

Aw..im sorry i had to post this in off topic but seems i posted it in offline games by mistake..
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

The names of the players and the hp bar of the pets should glow when is dark. Also maybe a option to turn off and on the day/night cycle.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Zeldris wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:50 pm The names of the players and the hp bar of the pets should glow when is dark. Also maybe a option to turn off and on the day/night cycle.
Definitely not, as it could enable some players to have an advantage over others, and also would result in nobody using it..
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Leone

Post by Leone »

I like the idea of glow in the dark names, as long as all versions of ft could support this.

As for the original message, try starting a new character and have a target level to aim for. It's great redoing old quests.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Leone wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:15 pm As for the original message, try starting a new character and have a target level to aim for. It's great redoing old quests.
I don't think everyone likes to redo the quests and start a new character. Is true that this game needs something new.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

WARBRINGER wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:11 pm
Zeldris wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:50 pm The names of the players and the hp bar of the pets should glow when is dark. Also maybe a option to turn off and on the day/night cycle.
Definitely not, as it could enable some players to have an advantage over others, and also would result in nobody using it..
If the hp bars and names are glowing, i don't see any advantage that a player can have. And even now players can have a advantage if i don't have a torch and they can't see my name that well.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The map editor is open if anyone wants to create new maps and quests. People could always write new quests with existing maps too.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

SellSword wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:42 pm The map editor is open if anyone wants to create new maps and quests. People could always write new quests with existing maps too.
Well yes sell sword but player is not responsible to creat new maps..creator should be making them...well its ok that players can make new maps and help game but it doesnt mean creator should wait when a player makes new map...becouse this might never heppen
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

I have to agree some with cotne7. When The only thing to do is grind its boring. And even building a different char. Doing old quests I realize when npc says bring item so you do and get nothing then bring another item and nothing then finally finish the quest and get 1 lvl. Then realize if grinding could of got 5 lvls in same amount of time. The game could be the perfect game if just a few things were fixed. Especially players like myself who have a family and job that can only spend shorter periods of time on the game makes grinding very boring.