All days the same!

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Zeldris

Re: All days the same!

Post by Zeldris »

I agree with both conte7 and blackbatty. This game needs something new and is not to us to create it. Yes, ideas are good, also the quests and maps that players create, but the main updates must be made by the developer of the game, not by players. Players should play the game and bring money to the developer and the developer should constantly bring something new to keep the players on the game.

After a player is doing the same thing everyday, even if they like the game, they will get bored of it, this is why we need new thing.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I don't disagree with any of that. You can look at the map editor thread and see most of the FT world is created by people other than compbatant, so for that to suddenly change after several years would be rather surprising.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Zeldris wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:33 pm
WARBRINGER wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:11 pm
Zeldris wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:50 pm The names of the players and the hp bar of the pets should glow when is dark. Also maybe a option to turn off and on the day/night cycle.
Definitely not, as it could enable some players to have an advantage over others, and also would result in nobody using it..
If the hp bars and names are glowing, i don't see any advantage that a player can have. And even now players can have a advantage if i don't have a torch and they can't see my name that well.
Just a note, I was referring to the latter of your suggestions - the former is brilliant, but also kind of takes away the low-visibility idea of it being night time.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

cotne7 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:27 pm
SellSword wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:42 pm The map editor is open if anyone wants to create new maps and quests. People could always write new quests with existing maps too.
Well yes sell sword but player is not responsible to creat new maps..creator should be making them...well its ok that players can make new maps and help game but it doesnt mean creator should wait when a player makes new map...becouse this might never heppen
Players are ALWAYS working on new maps for the game, for example Syor is currently working on quests and a brand new map, so it's not all on compbatant - the only thing he has to do half of the time is implement them into the game. He's a one man army with a life outside of FT.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

WARBRINGER wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:23 pm
Zeldris wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:33 pm
WARBRINGER wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:11 pm

Definitely not, as it could enable some players to have an advantage over others, and also would result in nobody using it..
If the hp bars and names are glowing, i don't see any advantage that a player can have. And even now players can have a advantage if i don't have a torch and they can't see my name that well.
Just a note, I was referring to the latter of your suggestions - the former is brilliant, but also kind of takes away the low-visibility idea of it being night time.
I don't think it will take the visibility idea of being night if the names can be more easily readed and if we can see more easily the hp bars during the night.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

WARBRINGER wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:24 pm
SellSword wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:42 pm The map editor is open if anyone wants to create new maps and quests. People could always write new quests with existing maps too.
Well yes sell sword but player is not responsible to creat new maps..creator should be making them...well its ok that players can make new maps and help game but it doesnt mean creator should wait when a player makes new map...becouse this might never heppen
Players are ALWAYS working on new maps for the game, for example Syor is currently working on quests and a brand new map, so it's not all on compbatant - the only thing he has to do half of the time is implement them into the game. He's a one man army with a life outside of FT.
Every one has a life outside FT. And compbatant made this game to make money, so, as every man with a life he must work, in order to get money. If compbatant want to get more money he must add more things to keep the players into the game.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Every one has a life outside FT. And compbatant made this game to make money, so, as every man with a life he must work, in order to get money. If compbatant want to get more money he must add more things to keep the players into the game.

Likes this!
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i play sometimes my low acc vs boring. he needs to do quest or else allways.
he needs to skill and so on....
its not realy boring

i play my mage and doing quest ostely, and if its getting boring i switch to my dwarf acc...
and if its boring too...i swich to my wife...lol

and play another day !

Game is not boring..there r so many differnt ways to pay this game !

Boring is only that all r crying its boring !

Sry for these words...Play like me ! Test it out.
A little new acc is wonderful vs boring !

Like u all bros.....

Greetings....SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

SK1976 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:42 am i play sometimes my low acc vs boring. he needs to do quest or else allways.
he needs to skill and so on....
its not realy boring

i play my mage and doing quest ostely, and if its getting boring i switch to my dwarf acc...
and if its boring too...i swich to my wife...lol

and play another day !

Game is not boring..there r so many differnt ways to pay this game !

Boring is only that all r crying its boring !

Sry for these words...Play like me ! Test it out.
A little new acc is wonderful vs boring !

Like u all bros.....

Greetings....SK
If you like to play on other accs and redo quest doesn't mean everyone likes it. I like the game, but i find boring to redo quests.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

WARBRINGER wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:24 pm
Well said!
Your right war...
Just said it that i got too boring...kinda didnt think about comb's situation.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157