Clans...

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Blackbetty

Re: Clans...

Post by Blackbetty »

Storms7 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:35 pm
Blackbetty wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:03 am So if in a clan just accep that some loser that can kill anyone close to there own lvl has to kill low lvls who just want to be part of a clan and have friends help them lvl. That's not even PvP its pking player killing so don't be to proud of yourself that you can kill a player that's 1k + lvls lower then you because you are a coward that's just the truth of it.
Where did I call you names???
And for your info if you read my post correctly you would have seen I said when I get killed I just laugh because I know that its part of the game but I still can voice my opinion for others and make others aware that that's part of the reason this game has such a high turn around.just because the game is one way doesn't mean it can't be improved upon. The PvP system could be changed and improved upon hugely.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Blackbetty wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:50 pm
Storms7 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:35 pm
Blackbetty wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:03 am So if in a clan just accep that some loser that can kill anyone close to there own lvl has to kill low lvls who just want to be part of a clan and have friends help them lvl. That's not even PvP its pking player killing so don't be to proud of yourself that you can kill a player that's 1k + lvls lower then you because you are a coward that's just the truth of it.
Where did I call you names???
And for your info if you read my post correctly you would have seen I said when I get killed I just laugh because I know that its part of the game but I still can voice my opinion for others and make others aware that that's part of the reason this game has such a high turn around.just because the game is one way doesn't mean it can't be improved upon. The PvP system could be changed and improved upon hugely.
This is the line that I thought you were referring to me but I apologize if that was not the case:

That's not even PvP its pking player killing so don't be to proud of yourself that you can kill a player that's 1k + lvls lower then you because you are a coward that's just the truth of it.

I agree with you that you have a right to voice your opinion on these forums and I also agree that the pvp system could be improved upon. I have made several suggestions over the years myself.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Aaah I can see where you took it that way but no I didn't mean you I ment those who do that to low lvl players. Thanks for the your opinions also
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Blackbetty wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:46 am Aaah I can see where you took it that way but no I didn't mean you I ment those who do that to low lvl players. Thanks for the your opinions also
I thank you also.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE