Ryaca's return

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: Ryaca's return

Post by merisajan »

ryaca_ wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:28 am I will certainly punish pet killers if enough evidence is provided. Please always send me or the other GM's the exact FT time and the map coordinates. If possible, take a screenshot. A screenshot isn't absolutely necessary, but it helps us get the exact spelling of the offending players name. Some players have ridiculous names with capital and lowercase letters as well as numbers included in their names.

Lastly, almost 90% of pet killer reports are false and fabricated and they are made by players trying to get revenge on their enemies or made by players that shouldn't have had their pets in a dangerous area or made by players that see a player traveling across a map that spawns some extra mobs behind them and those mobs get dropped on another players pets(THIS IS NOT PET KILLING OR ATTEMPTED PET o.
Please be honest with yourself
100/They are lying With the documents they send you, you have no time And the complainant is punished this is great Congratulations, you're great👏
And shuld wait it happened again and pet killer again kill pet
Alot good
Yes all reported pet killer they lie
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

The truth is that most players just don't want to admit that they took their pets to a very dangerous place where they could die in 1 to 5 hits.

So they make up stories to try and manipulate the game staff.

And yes, most pet killing reports are found to be false after investigation.

Dont take your pets to dangerous areas.

I remember in the past while playing with others, and we were going to be going to a certain map and they would say, "I can't go to that area because my pets will die".

That is how every player should be. That is a smart answer.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Yes you are right and you are absolutely right Please don't be lier that there is a law in the game and the offenders are punished because it looks like a joke.
You have changed your mind several times Ask for information after the exact hour Yes I should have done this from the beginning when I was complaining My information may have been a bit off, but after a long wait the GM team's response was very frustrating and out of any rules. And after a whole lot of expectation and response from the new team, I was asked when it really happened, and the honesty of the team is amazing. Be successful and be a man anyway and accept as a man you have no honesty
😉
You only got the gesture
Hobbs gold mine dangerous plase for pet but this worm never ever It never happens to spawn Unless you want to kill the player's pet mr1702 He's a pet kiler and thanks for letting him continue working, you're really honest.
🌼
You didn't research at all, you didn't answer without research and research, and it is quite clear from the nonsensical answers
If pet killer kill your pet That is why you were in danger place
Oh its alot hard you know You worked hard and worked hard
☺☺☺☺☺
Thank you i wish when you need Get the answer you need when you need a legal answer like your answer 🙂🌼
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

merisajan wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:49 pm Yes you are right and you are absolutely right Please don't be lier that there is a law in the game and the offenders are punished because it looks like a joke.
You have changed your mind several times Ask for information after the exact hour Yes I should have done this from the beginning when I was complaining My information may have been a bit off, but after a long wait the GM team's response was very frustrating and out of any rules. And after a whole lot of expectation and response from the new team, I was asked when it really happened, and the honesty of the team is amazing. Be successful and be a man anyway and accept as a man you have no honesty
😉
You only got the gesture
Hobbs gold mine dangerous plase for pet but this worm never ever It never happens to spawn Unless you want to kill the player's pet mr1702 He's a pet kiler and thanks for letting him continue working, you're really honest.
🌼
You didn't research at all, you didn't answer without research and research, and it is quite clear from the nonsensical answers
If pet killer kill your pet That is why you were in danger place
Oh its alot hard you know You worked hard and worked hard
☺☺☺☺☺
Thank you i wish when you need Get the answer you need when you need a legal answer like your answer 🙂🌼
The GM team already reached a decision regarding your case. We will not look into your situation any more.You can always appeal to compbatant if you do not agree.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

ryaca_ wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:39 pm
merisajan wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:49 pm Yes you are right and you are absolutely right
The GM team already reached a decision regarding your case. We will not look into your situation any more.You can always appeal to compbatant if you do not agree.
I no need u see and look into my situation i I just need to know how this random worm is spawned here and how your team will get this result and ask you to show me How hard is it and it takes time? Take the time to show me how this worm is accidentally spawned
Screenshot_20200305-191617.jpg
Screenshot_20200305-191617.jpg (723.31 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Wow can I have that as pet?
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

merisajan wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:52 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:39 pm
merisajan wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:49 pm Yes you are right and you are absolutely right
I no need u see and look into my situation i I just need to know how this random worm is spawned here and how your team will get this result and ask you to show me How hard is it and it takes time? Take the time to show me how this worm is accidentally spawned
Screenshot_20200305-191617.jpg
Merisajan. I'm not going to tell you again. The GM team has reached a decision on your case. If you continue to bring this up then you could be banned temporarily from the forums. If you are not happy with the GM teams decision then send a private message to Lord Seth or compbatant. This is your final warning.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

ryaca_ wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:57 pm The truth is that most players just don't want to admit that they took their pets to a very dangerous place where they could die in 1 to 5 hits.

So they make up stories to try and manipulate the game staff.

And yes, most pet killing reports are found to be false after investigation.

Dont take your pets to dangerous areas.

I remember in the past while playing with others, and we were going to be going to a certain map and they would say, "I can't go to that area because my pets will die".

That is how every player should be. That is a smart answer.
I understand not taking pets to a dangerous area to grind but its a resource collecting spot so it would be ridiculous to think someones not going to take pets with to gather platinum when it takes 10 to make 1 ingot not to mention the time it takes to even get to the spot or the amount of quests completed to get there. I can't remember how many myths+3 I broke trying to get in there and then still have to fight powerful worms I can see where players get frustrated in that situation.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

As I remember it the hallway outside the resource rooms is the most dangerous area. You will spawn a worm of some type (possibly a nasty one) trying to walk to any resource room.

I don't believe you will spawn anything once inside the emerald or ruby rooms.

When you enter the plat room you will spawn a worm walking to the platinum. From what I saw it was always a regular worm. Once at the platinum I'd always log out and back in so I wasn't moving to spawn anything.

I usually had some good success trapping my pets outside in the area before entering the hallway. Your pets will reappear with you as you enter one of the resource rooms, but if you can take the one worm you should be safe.

Keep in mind the worms in that hallway may drop 2k gear so it can be a grinding area for those of a higher level.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
witch

Post by witch »

meri since i saw your report in fb , i started to work in your case , i had more cases to attend and i couldn't stop the world to resolve your case first , without the FT time it was too hard to find any evidence agaist this player ,this is not an easy task and i spent too much time and i didn't find anything agaist him ,and the evidende that you sent saddly wasn't enough.
Ry and I worked toguether to clear your case , we double checked and it was an accident , Ry is telling you the true , and it is to hard to see how you are expresing yourself against Ry, and the only thing that Ry did was trying to help you the true hurts sometimes.
I will ask you to please respect him and the rest of the staff .
This worm has been there since the hoobs mine was created , i know this because i lost my pets there ,this worm killed them ,believe it or not i know how you feel because i know how hard is to save game money to buy a pet. i've been on your shoes.
Anf i know telling you this is not going to give you your pets back but i requested to remove this worm from this room.
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules