Good grief

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Good grief

Post by ryaca_ »

I logged in today and walked 2 maps and I get a player claiming someone killed their pets. I wasn't even logged in for a full 60 seconds. This is getting way out of hand. I believe that everyone in FT has lost their minds. Pets are the players responsibility. Somewhere along the way I believe players threw that fact right out the window and just figured they would take their pets to dangerous areas and if they die they'll just blame it on another player.

Now, I understand that there are surely players out there that maliciously attempt to grief others and their pets but it's getting ridiculous now. It wouldn't be so bad if so many players did not lie to the GM team and took a little responsibility for their pets. This screenshot just makes me shake my head. It doesn't help that this player didn't have any evidence whatsoever like the FT time, map coordinates, or even the bad players name. It looks like Im going to have to revive the thread that explains how to fill out a proper report.

20200305_164010.jpg
Leone

Re: Good grief

Post by Leone »

Suggestion: if it is an obviously malicious lie to stir up trouble, mute the player and send them to the maze.

Next offence: something worse.
ryaca_

Re: Good grief

Post by ryaca_ »

Leone wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:26 am Suggestion: if it is an obviously malicious lie to stir up trouble, mute the player and send them to the maze.

Next offence: something worse.
I like those suggestions. The GM team has to waste so much time on false reports.