Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by LordSeth »

Thank you. The applications will be looked over and talked about so please everyone be patient.

Any feedback is wanted if it's good or bad it's seen by the team.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Leone

Post by Leone »

Lotsacofy wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:26 am My MMO Main account is... Jenga

• All other MMO accounts are... Heart Beat/lotsacofy(2) KABALI 2

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? kevin222/travis49

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? 5 years ago about mid October

• Why do you want to be a mod? I feel that I'm helpful to other players and would like to continue doing so while being a mod

• Why do you think you should be a mod? I'm honest and caring for the game as well with the developers

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? Yes I asked for mute and I have cussed in main chat instead of green

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? Yes for killing a friend who needed to reset and recently killed a 868 mage

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: I can be very helpful and I love to help others

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? Yes

• What is the current keyword? Courage

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? DwarfTank/terminator/haha2u

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? United States (GMT-5) or Eastern standard Time zone

• What language(s) can you speak/type? English
Apologies for quoting the whole post. You've missed the question about confirming your age.
Lotsacofy

Post by Lotsacofy »

Leone wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:36 am
Lotsacofy wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:26 am My MMO Main account is... Jenga

• All other MMO accounts are... Heart Beat/lotsacofy(2) KABALI 2

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? kevin222/travis49

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? 5 years ago about mid October

• Why do you want to be a mod? I feel that I'm helpful to other players and would like to continue doing so while being a mod

• Why do you think you should be a mod? I'm honest and caring for the game as well with the developers

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? Yes I asked for mute and I have cussed in main chat instead of green

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? Yes for killing a friend who needed to reset and recently killed a 868 mage

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: I can be very helpful and I love to help others

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? Yes

• What is the current keyword? Courage

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? DwarfTank/terminator/haha2u

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? United States (GMT-5) or Eastern standard Time zone

• What language(s) can you speak/type? English
Apologies for quoting the whole post. You've missed the question about confirming your age.
Had to make another post but I'm 19 :)
To be or not to be forgotten, there's always war to be solved and a battle to be won
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

I encourage all players that wish to be GM apply and it is good to see new applications being submitted.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
Starrose10

Post by Starrose10 »

Storms7 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:35 pm I encourage all players that wish to be GM apply and it is good to see new applications being submitted.
I vote for jenga being a gamemaster
I think that he would be great
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Starrose10 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:29 am
Storms7 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:35 pm I encourage all players that wish to be GM apply and it is good to see new applications being submitted.
I vote for jenga being a gamemaster
I think that he would be great
We appreciate your speaking here and showing your support.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I have known Rasta since his return to FT several months ago. From what I've seen, he's a good guy who plays by the rules and doesn't give his loyalty lightly.

I've known lotsacofy much longer, and tbh, he was a bit wild in his earlier FT days. I've also seen how he's calmed down a lot over the years, even if he is a bit blunt from time to time.

I've also had the privilege of working with both in the creation and testing of new content on test server. Their help has been invaluable in finding needed changes and bug prevention.

I support both in their application for GM.
Omnes Autem Uri
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

I fully support the applications submitted by Rasta and lotsacofy, I've known them both for quite sometime now, and we all know that has been many years. I believe both of these young men will prove to be invaluable to the GM team as they have both been invaluable friends to me in game, they have both always been helpful and they have a lot of patience, both understand that being a GM is nothing to be taken lightly. I'll shut up now and let the game administration make there decision, but I just wanted to express my full support and cast my vote in favor of two more than worthy players in their hopes of becoming Gms, good luck to the both of you.

-DT
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Jenga is presently an outlaw...just saying. Are we relaxing GM requirement?
Retired
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Gullander wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:09 am Jenga is presently an outlaw...just saying. Are we relaxing GM requirement?
A very good point.