Cannon Units For Barracks?

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Re: Cannon Units For Barracks?

Post by ryaca_ »

I sincerely wish that there was a workable solution to this problem. It is a conundrum to be sure.

I apologize for going off topic.
terminator

Post by terminator »

ryaca_ wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:02 pm I just know that in my opinion, it takes way too long to destroy clan structures. There are many new players that would love to be able to build but because of many inactive clans, they will never be able to build, and because it takes so long to even destroy one structure, there is no hope for newer players.I believe that something needs to change as newer players should be able to enjoy the clan experience. I have believed this for many years.

I also do not believe that clan bases should be allowed to stay standing if the clan only has 1 or 2 acrive members that only log on every once in awhile. That space could be used for newer more active players and or would help FT grow.

Dead clan bases only hurt FT and turn newer players away from the game. This is a fact. I can think of at least 4 clan maps that I patrol regularly as a GM that never have any players on them. And yes I know about different time zones and I log in at different times for this reason. What is the purpose for these clan bases that have little to no activity? Decorations? These abandoned structures are one of the reasons that contribute to the dwindling FT population.

I apologize for going off topic.
Yes I agree with several of these points. I do want to point out though that sieges themselves are too good of a tank. I think these cannon units are best if they only attack sieges (ballistas), and say 1% hp/sec (The dmg can stack with more then one). It could have the range of a catapult, so it doesn't instant die from with inside walls. It should not be able to Target players as then buildings become to strong and the issues above occur.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Thank you Terminator for bringing this thread back on topic.