Pet killers 4

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ayoub

Re: Pet killers 4

Post by Ayoub »

WARBRINGER wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:03 pm
Ayoub wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:59 pm Hello
I reportd Yesterday about pets killing . Still got no answers.
So why i must respect this rul if same1 else don't and he don't get a punishment . Spawn monstres to kill pets its for Cowards.
Plz fix this we all know how to kill pets. Ty
Hey, Ayoub :) Going through what we've already established, was the intent clear? If you look at it from the offender's point of view, did he intend on killing your pets? Another thing to note is it may take weeks for a report to be processed and dealt with accordingly, so saying you reported something yesterday and being surprised when it isn't done today is not advisable :D
Not the first time i report for pets killers i did many times i got no answers + ik report tak time....
Yes he wanted to kill pets .( he killed 1 and was trying to kill the second pet to) i sand prove to gm (with /info) i wish he ll do samething this time.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Ayoub wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:37 pm
WARBRINGER wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:03 pm
Ayoub wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:59 pm Hello
I reportd Yesterday about pets killing . Still got no answers.
So why i must respect this rul if same1 else don't and he don't get a punishment . Spawn monstres to kill pets its for Cowards.
Plz fix this we all know how to kill pets. Ty
Hey, Ayoub :) Going through what we've already established, was the intent clear? If you look at it from the offender's point of view, did he intend on killing your pets? Another thing to note is it may take weeks for a report to be processed and dealt with accordingly, so saying you reported something yesterday and being surprised when it isn't done today is not advisable :D
Not the first time i report for pets killers i did many times i got no answers + ik report tak time....
Yes he wanted to kill pets .( he killed 1 and was trying to kill the second pet to) i sand prove to gm (with /info) i wish he ll do samething this time.
Then it's likely that within the next two weeks the case will be reviewed, based on what Ryaca posted previously ;)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Please keep in mind that when players are punished and jailed for pet killing and other offenses that we do not share that information publicly.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

ryaca_ wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:44 pm Please keep in mind that when players are punished and jailed for pet killing and other offenses that we do not share that information publicly.
Yes that what i needed to know
Ty
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

I dont understand that...
If players are longTimePlayers and they talking about PetKillers...?

If players are PROs, they have to know about someone can kill pets and react in front of that happening.

Only if players maybe AFK they cant react....and pets will die....

Idk how it happends ?

Many players talking to me about some other players killing pets....

Its not true...I think its ur own mistake to loose pets !

How it can happen to loose pets.

I know that mostely ppls loose pets on dinos-map, but....
its because noobs running around and crying for help, and dinos hunt them.
noobs not knowing it, but pros have to take a look at map, and known that dinos are coming up ... why they not logout ?

U c.....most is own mistake u will loose pets.

If i go with low hp pets to big mobs....i will not b wondered if a pet dies, if 1 or 2 mobs more will b spawned by another guy...maybe because he only runs through ur area....because he need 2 run trough !

I know that problem at mystic dragons...there r quests, ppls stying with bees, doing a spawn till limit, and another guy runs through to reach quest, and spawns 1 or 2 mobs more,....bees will die.....Whos mistake is it now ?

My Tip is.....Watch allways on map what will b happen on map.
If there is coming someone who can risk ur pets life....log out, and pets will alive.
I lost many pets too, but i allways knowing it was my own mistake.

Pets r expensive for most players ..... i know it, thats y i wondered they not take a look at em ????!!

It was only my statements of own situations and watchings in ft !
Sry if my statement is not good to anyone...but i think its most problems if someone lost a pet !

SRY bros......Dont b bad with me

greetings....SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

SK1976 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:01 am I dont understand that...

If players are PROs, they have to know about someone can kill pets and react in front of that happening.

Idk how it happends ?

noobs not knowing it, but pros have to take a look at map, and known that dinos are coming up ... why they not logout ?

If i go with low hp pets to big mobs....i will not b wondered if a pet dies, if 1 or 2 mobs more will b spawned by another guy...maybe because he only runs through ur area....because he need 2 run trough !

I know that problem at mystic dragons...there r quests, ppls stying with bees, doing a spawn till limit, and another guy runs through to reach quest, and spawns 1 or 2 mobs more,....bees will die.....Whos mistake is it now ?

If there is coming someone who can risk ur pets life....log out, and pets will alive.

Pets r expensive for most players ..... i know it, thats y i wondered they not take a look at em ????!!

Sry if my statement is not good to anyone...but i think its most problems if someone lost a pet !

greetings....SK
I disagree :roll: For example, if someone is dragging Fairies to you and your pets while you grind Red Crocys, you don't see it until it's too late, and you cannot log out for approximately 11 seconds since you've been attacking mobs, resulting in the death of you and/or your pets. In this case, it is ENTIRELY the other person's fault :roll:
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Leone

Post by Leone »

Although War and SK are looking at the same point from opposite ends of the scale, I happen to agree with both of them.

To summarise:

Players should look after their own pets- just as they look after a particularly hard earned or expensive piece of gear

BUT

Pet killers are breaking rule 9 and should be punished.

Couple that with my first post in this thread, now imagine the rigmarole that GMs go through to investigate.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

WARBRINGER wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:36 am

Idk how it happends ?

greetings....SK
I disagree :roll: For example, if someone is dragging Fairies to you and your pets while you grind Red Crocys, you don't see it until it's too late, and you cannot log out for approximately 11 seconds since you've been attacking mobs, resulting in the death of you and/or your pets. In this case, it is ENTIRELY the other person's fault :roll:
SRY bro...u should look allways at map......and u will c fairys r coming !

That means...u not b careful enough if u know that fairys r there, nd u know that fairys can span by noobs !

SRY...i think its ur fault !

Greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

SK1976 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:04 am

Idk how it happends ?

greetings....SK

That means...u not b careful enough if u know that fairys r there, nd u know that fairys can span by noobs !

Greetings...SK
You evidently didn't bother to read what I said :roll: the range of fairies is so great (they have the largest range of all mobs, at 12), and the delay in logging out is so slow (I'm fairly certain this is eleven seconds), as well as if you decide to run, having to 'unwait' your pets, all factor in when someone lures powerful mobs to your pets.

As well as that, it is not this that determines whose fault it is, but the intent of the player doing so. Obviously, it would be extremely difficult to lure a fairy across the bridge and up to the area in question, not to mention a whole hoard of them. Another potential factor is, if the intent is to kill you and your pets as -Femistokl and other players have previously done to me, then the other player will often stun you, should they be lower level than you or in a clan, thus preventing you from moving your pets, which is BY DEFINITION pet killing.

In a nutshell, intent is what determines who is at fault when a pet is killed. Your point of view on this seems rather ignorant, if you ask me.
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

WARBRINGER wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:28 am
SK1976 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:04 am

Greetings...SK
You evidently didn't bother to read what I said :roll: the range of fairies is so great (they have the largest range of all mobs, at 12), and the delay in logging out is so slow (I'm fairly certain this is eleven seconds), as well as if you decide to run, having to 'unwait' your pets, all factor in when someone lures powerful mobs to your pets.

As well as that, it is not this that determines whose fault it is, but the intent of the player doing so. Obviously, it would be extremely difficult to lure a fairy across the bridge and up to the area in question, not to mention a whole hoard of them. Another potential factor is, if the intent is to kill you and your pets as -Femistokl and other players have previously done to me, then the other player will often stun you, should they be lower level than you or in a clan, thus preventing you from moving your pets, which is BY DEFINITION pet killing.

In a nutshell, intent is what determines who is at fault when a pet is killed. Your point of view on this seems rather ignorant, if you ask me.
of course u r right bro....

my fault !
DUKE of SK-Clan