ft in times of CORONA VIRUS 2020

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Re: ft in times of CORONA VIRUS 2020

Post by cotne7 »

compbatant wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:38 am The good thing is that I am sitting at home and for 90% of my time I am developing FT 8.0 :)
Hahaha thats great at last!!!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

GOLGREN wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:40 am GOLGREN EAT CORONA VIRUS !!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR!!!!!
Such a positive post!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
DarwiN

Post by DarwiN »

They should look for a new GM who is in charge of creating events, since many of us get bored of just lvl and pvp, the events would give something of viversion to the game :lol: :lol:
the same as we can not destroy the clan since it is difficult, and we can not find what to do lol :roll:
Spanish Translator :ugeek: :geek: :D

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180
terminator

Post by terminator »

DarwiN wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:10 am They should look for a new GM who is in charge of creating events, since many of us get bored of just lvl and pvp, the events would give something of viversion to the game :lol: :lol:
the same as we can not destroy the clan since it is difficult, and we can not find what to do lol :roll:
GM in FT context stands for Global Moderator not Game Master ^^; therefore, it would not make sense to have a GM devoted to creating events^^. Besides I hear new content is coming soon, and that is something that I am sure I am not the only one excited for :) .
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Nyaon

Post by Nyaon »

Many companies and schools in Japan end the term in March and enter a new year in April.
The scale of events such as the graduation ceremony has been reduced, making it very poor.
Students who graduate this year have bad luck ...
ImageIn country in the east, the cat calls "nyaon".
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Nyaon wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:35 pm Many companies and schools in Japan end the term in March and enter a new year in April.
The scale of events such as the graduation ceremony has been reduced, making it very poor.
Students who graduate this year have bad luck ...
Different consequences, but similar problems here... :roll: Schools have been closed during the run-up to end-of-secondary school exams and college exams, GCSEs and A-Levels respectively, and it's caused absolute chaos :shock: :roll:
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

At us atm is middle catastophe in germany.
ppls not knowing what goes here.

only food stores and some who delivering food r open.

today i was in a big shop, and i m scared.....

all is empty. NO BREAD available !

And thats in Germany.

I work in a food delivery Company and its mass of food delivered to the warehouses of bis supermarkets !
They r full without end, but if u go in a shop .... its all empty there.

My son and i was scared a lot...more and more each day, bec. the guvernment says its enough for all in shops available.

Its not enough ! its racionized IN GERMANY !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

compbatant wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:38 am The good thing is that I am sitting at home and for 90% of my time I am developing FT 8.0 :)
With lots of people staying home we could see a small spike in old and new players in FT
I still have work but lots of people don't western USA. Couldn't do anything for st Patrick's day or yesterday my birthday cuz everything was closed but that is fine. We are asked to stay at home but not quite mandatory....yet
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

An unexpected issue came up with all of this sitting around at home: my wife has decided painting the kitchen, dining room, and living room is on the agenda! :o
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

She'll do a grand job mate:)