Map 0.0

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Map 0.0

Post by Leone »

If anyone would like to read further into this, I did a keyword search 'auction' and here is the result:

search.php?keywords=Auction+

Another search using 'marketplace' will display variations of the theme.

It suggests that this is a much requested feature and this current thread serves to support this.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Yes.

I have read many proposals on the 0.0 map on markets, taverns and board games

But at the moment inserting two quarries and two trees seems to me the fastest and easiest solution to make the game on the map more useful and incentive 0.0

So in order not to go too off topic, I would say to start placing these suggestions, then we develop the others

Combatant Judge.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
ZATRIION

Post by ZATRIION »

Syor wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:09 am Hi Players of this beautiful Game!!!!!!!

I have an suggestion for Map 0.0

I think the 0.0 map is very important.
To make friends
to make money
to do business

and personally I think it's a nice meeting place for us FT players.

but I can only fish !!!!

That's no good!!

a little Above the river I would put a couple of quarries of stones, while a little below (if possible) I would insert a couple of "infinite" trees, keeping the stop rule every 10 harvests.

Come on guys,
now for example I have to find 30 magic trunks, and I will take at least 24 hours of play, so at least while I do trunks I talk a little, I read, I do business, and time passes better, because it is boring to be in a map alone to make trunks .

I don't see any problems of abuse, I'm thinking the only flaw is the crowd of many people who are there at times, but just use the "leave your damned pet away" rule

I HATE when they go fishing and doing business in the middle of PET and you don't even miss the name.
A little common sense !!
I would say, "It's beautiful and brilliant!"
But!
This is so old an idea that is used in many games to trade offline or online, but to be inactive. It would be gorgeous, but even so, the game does not spare people who are idle and will kick them with an afk check.

This is a very old idea and I could offer it a long time ago, I think such a game does not need such an update from my point of view!
Last edited by ZATRIION on Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Привет, этому аккаунту много лет и его больше не будет, это конец истории.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Does anyone else have a big problem reading black print on the black background of the forum? Even increasing it in size was difficult to read. Everyone's opinion is important and is worth reading so how about a brighter color? Thank you!
Retired
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Gullander wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:11 am Does anyone else have a big problem reading black print on the black background of the forum? Even increasing it in size was difficult to read. Everyone's opinion is important and is worth reading so how about a brighter color? Thank you!
A tip, for the future; highlight it! :D
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Syor

Post by Syor »

[/quote]

I would say, "It's beautiful and brilliant!"
But!
This is so old an idea that is used in many games to trade offline or online, but to be inactive. It would be gorgeous, but even so, the game does not spare people who are idle and will kick them with an afk check.

This is a very old idea and I could offer it a long time ago, I think such a game does not need such an update from my point of view!

[/quote]

1- pls use color White or jellow or green. No black.
2-now we only talk about afk. stop. please stop it. because of some dishonest we honest people always pay penalties.according to your reasoning we will also have to remove the river from the map 0.0 ..
I like doing business, selling and buying, helping others (yes I always do) and making friends. This is my game.

And since I'm social I'd like to make wood and stones while I chat or give advice, just like I now fish.

I don't see the problem frankly.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Something to keep in mind. Players on these forums are allowed to use any color text that they want.
Leone

Post by Leone »

That's true. If someone (I'm talking generally - not this specific example) types something that can't be easily read then they can't expect to be heard. The consequence is that good ideas are missed.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Leone wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:11 am That's true. If someone (I'm talking generally - not this specific example) types something that can't be easily read then they can't expect to be heard. The consequence is that good ideas are missed.
Agreed. No one is required to read every post. I highlighted the text and read it easily.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Aha thanks I highlighted it and read it easily. My bad on this. You are right I should not expect anyone to do what I think is proper. Enjoy your colors! :lol:
Retired