You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Thorr

Post by cotne7 »

Time when this heppened:
Screenshot_20200403-221917.png
Screenshot_20200403-221917.png (213.89 KiB) Viewed 5786 times
I atked thorr he had full 2k gear on and he could outheal me..he had no sieges...i had 10k mana on and im 4633 mage thorr is 2300...how is it possible that 2.3k mage outheal me?he had 46%resist on tho..i would like to ask gms to check it please.
What makes me think that he uses some kind of bug is that he could outheal me but he still putted of gear and leted me to kill him.please check it.
Also ft is fiilled with alot of bugs and im even lazy to write down all of them here.
Once i get time i will get all bugs remembered and will write all of them.
Thanks for attantion
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
theking

Re: Thorr

Post by theking »

yo también puedo decir que tengo 100000 mana y es mentira, es imposible que tenga el 10k mana, necesita mas nivel para esa mana..no creas esas cosas jajajjaj
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

10k mana or not. 4600mage ready for pvp must kill 2k mage easy. If thor using bugs gm ll catch him. King u didn't like cotne talk . maybe bcs u support thor bugs or u using them to ???
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
theking

Post by theking »

ayub si piensas que uso errores reportame y que me investiguen por mi no hay problema. ningún jugador tiene pruebas de que uso errores.

una vez hice spam trade y ya fui castigado eso es el único que error que use sin saber que era ilegal.

céntrate mejor en ti ya que últimamente estas perdiendo items en pvp y echas la culpa a cotne porque no sabes perder😂
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

First i never blame same 1 about anything I'm responsible for all my actions. And i got mutch from u guys It's become a easy thing to drop you 😆👌.
Second : forum made for post/report about (players.. Game bugs.. ) know last game news, update.... Not for annoying and joking about othrs posts if u wanna talk about drops face me in game. forum didn't made for ur bla bla. End
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
ZATRIION

Post by ZATRIION »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:25 pm Time when this heppened:
Screenshot_20200403-221917.png
I atked thorr he had full 2k gear on and he could outheal me..he had no sieges...i had 10k mana on and im 4633 mage thorr is 2300...how is it possible that 2.3k mage outheal me?he had 46%resist on tho..i would like to ask gms to check it please.
What makes me think that he uses some kind of bug is that he could outheal me but he still putted of gear and leted me to kill him.please check it.
Also ft is fiilled with alot of bugs and im even lazy to write down all of them here.
Once i get time i will get all bugs remembered and will write all of them.
Thanks for attantion
with my 3785 mana, I kill him almost quickly, saying that my magician is level 1138 and it is strange that a magician of this level could not quickly kill a magician 2200+, there’s definitely some kind of bug. I also think that this person should be checked!
Привет, этому аккаунту много лет и его больше не будет, это конец истории.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Ty guys..i hope gm will check it
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Thorr

Post by Thorr »

Good job reporting me cotne, but I do not use any bugs. And if i do, GMs will check and do the right thing. This is not a thing to discuss lol. Especially Zatriion, you do not need to speak lies to prove your point. You havent killed me even once yet, your just wishing me to get jailed, but thats not going to happen because i always stick to the rules and havent disobeyed any of them. Good Luck.
Never Give Up🤘
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Thorr wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:04 am Good job reporting me cotne, but I do not use any bugs. And if i do, GMs will check and do the right thing. This is not a thing to discuss lol. Especially Zatriion, you do not need to speak lies to prove your point. You havent killed me even once yet, your just wishing me to get jailed, but thats not going to happen because i always stick to the rules and havent disobeyed any of them. Good Luck.
Kk thor..ty sir..looks like i was using to low mana against you..its ok next time i wull come with hugher one sir!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Abd sorry for false report
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157