Account lost

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Crowley 01

Re: Account lost

Post by Crowley 01 »

I'm level 350 login ,( Crowley 01 )once I insert my recovery password that I received via email it just says no such user ,
Leone

Post by Leone »

Crowley 01 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:03 pm I'm level 350 login ,( Crowley 01 )once I insert my recovery password that I received via email it just says no such user ,
I would contact GM Inbox about this:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9711
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

Syria 1 first of all its not the mouth its the finger that i am runing. By the way i have no generation born enemy with you. I have no interest in bleaming u for no reason u did something fault thats why i reported you. If u r 7 yrs kid at 2017 and dont know how to use foum, than i was 23yrs at that time, i have lots of duty in my daily life to do, weak excuse 7yrs old at 2017 and dont know to use foum now 2020 so u learn to use foum, it means it took u 3 yrs to learn to use foum i dnt think u will be that fool need 3 yrs to learn to use foum, if u were 7 yrs kids at 2017 than i was 23 yrs at 2017, i cannot sit all day long and waste my time in bleaming a kind like u and typing uncessarily here in foum, i do some times play game when i have free time. Remember the dialogue u said "(edited) nobody like me in game and in real life" i remember it clearly cuz u r the one who first scam me in this FT so this incident mark me very well in my brain, if u dont remember than u r probably someone in his account, and u requested for my swordman name sumit 2 and later orge class account name as revange that account was my clan duke, and clan name "NITA" in the map near faryland where csws i forgot the coordinate of map, its above the silverwood city clan map, and u took over all my clan and kicked all my accounts except urs was in clan. I pity on u and u betryed me, thats why i reported u u dint get reported for no reason, and here whoever want to support u in crime scene i guess they r same like u so they know ur crime pain. if gm ardesa is here she will be my proof at that time she checked everything and banned all my accounts as now she is no longer gm u r bossing. Do whatever u want for me the case is close, my accounts are fine and safe so no issue. U think if u act innocent ur fault will be hidden.? U must be thinking its 3 yrs by now so all record r lost so now i can say what ever i want as revange is that wht u r thinking and coming back.? After that ardesa sorted this issue i dint see u for 2 and half years i saw u back in game in 2019, r u someone in his account.? Got surprise after seeing my post in foum that i posted in 2017, this case was on 2017 and now 2020, i believe u r someone in his account otherwise u wont act like someone came back after coma patient. Anyway i have have nothing to do with 3 yrs old case i have my accounts safe i learned from mistake i did and now my accounts r safe just do whatever u want i dont care, also i now hardly play FT.

I dont understand why people in FT support this kind of criminal who ruin loyal players. Those people who support this kind of crinminal. Are they same like this criminal? or are they here to boss around.? Or are they here to show their superiority? Are ther here thos show others that they know everything? Or are they here to keep the foum entertain i dont understand.
Anywhy i dont care i have all my accounts safe and have 2k+ account and never repeat that mistake again. So that case is done for me.......