Engine improvements

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cleopatra

Re: Engine improvements

Post by Cleopatra »

krom23 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:24 am Player Daxamuz
Have house on map 1.0 132.127
I can not craft at my house, it is a stockade if it needs to be moved I Do Not know where a open house is. I am on iPhone it shows no bones on any house.
Also my pvp protection does not show up in my backpack as active
I too have noticed that the house has different functions. You can still craft at it but you have to go into your own personal menu and be close enough to the house. If you need to access the items within your house you have to be standing as close as possible and use your attack function. This really sucks for those who have boughten a house that's not accessible by foot...me
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

You've had to stand close for awhile so that does not seem to change with this particular update. I did prefer being able to craft/store from a greater distance, but that was changed months ago I think.

I can still tap the house to bring up craft/store options, though being close is required. To answer my own question from earlier if mobs are nearby while you are at your house the weapon button will attack them, but you can still use the house with tapping or backpack crafting.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Syor

Post by Syor »

congratulations to Combtant and all the staff for all the improvements they have been making lately.

New PET, new animations, bug fixes, assistance and support ..... in short, a magnificent job!

BRAVI!!
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

I think this must be a bug. It does not matter how far away form my catapult I go it stil continues shooting if I have missles
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Last I checked I could not tap on someone's house and see their name. If that is still the case it could cause confusion with players wanting to purchase a house that is already taken.
Wooooooman

Post by Wooooooman »

Wooooooman wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:18 pm
compbatant wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:48 pm
Wooooooman wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:47 pm My house is gone 0.0 Map Campfire is my home
Please choose different location and I will move it there. Animated objects can't be houses anymore.
i want move here my houes :')
It is perfect!
i m change
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

SellSword wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:11 pm Last I checked I could not tap on someone's house and see their name. If that is still the case it could cause confusion with players wanting to purchase a house that is already taken.
I hope it is not the case that this is so that houses can be "stacked," or in other words, allow multiple players to use the same object as a house.
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

Neither of my houses are animated objects but seems the one at platinum is gone completely? So much for an improvement
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

SellSword wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:11 pm Last I checked I could not tap on someone's house and see their name. If that is still the case it could cause confusion with players wanting to purchase a house that is already taken.
[/quot

I agree
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

TRAXXAS wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:34 am Neither of my houses are animated objects but seems the one at platinum is gone completely? So much for an improvement
I stand corrected it works with dpad off but thats weird. And not seeing my name on it kinda was a disappointment
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)