Spawn max number should be increased

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Spawn max number should be increased

Post by cotne7 »

Well,making stronger pets and players getting higher and higher lvl it couses spawning more mob!
I suggest to increase spawn number on one map!becouse at this time kipers is lvling at cave gaiants.he uses so big spawn that i cant spawn well..please increase number of spawn on map!it must be done!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Syor

Re: Spawn max number should be increased

Post by Syor »

very favorable.

I already proposed such a thing long ago.

I always talked about that: afk control. And we always go wrong.

Yesterday for the first time I blocked the spawn from the Stan, there were four of us on that map.

To increase
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Many ppl at red monsters also spawn so many that they get every thing on map and I get about 2-4 red monsters a min if there's many there. There really needs to be more mobs that can spawn on all maps.
Or mabye the more ppl are on the map the more they can spawn and the less the less they can spawn
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Syor

Post by Syor »

Another solution is to increase the number of places with higher turnout

Currently the most popular are: Red Monster, Red mummy, green Devil, Red crocy, etc. etc.

We have many maps with zero spawns.
Instead of increasing the spawn limit you could increase the places where these most used monsters come out

It's just an idea
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I think the number of spawn per map could be increased, but there should be a cap on what one person can spawn. Just increasing the overall spawn means that high level players with strong pets will take even MORE mobs for themselves.

I have no idea what the actual numbers are, so humor me with some make believe here. Assume mobs could be increased to 60 per map at any given time, I think keeping the cap at 20 mobs per player would be good. This would allow for others to use the map as well.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

SellSword wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:58 pm I think the number of spawn per map could be increased, but there should be a cap on what one person can spawn. Just increasing the overall spawn means that high level players with strong pets will take even MORE mobs for themselves.

I have no idea what the actual numbers are, so humor me with some make believe here. Assume mobs could be increased to 60 per map at any given time, I think keeping the cap at 20 mobs per player would be good. This would allow for others to use the map as well.
+1
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

SellSword wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:58 pm I think the number of spawn per map could be increased, but there should be a cap on what one person can spawn. Just increasing the overall spawn means that high level players with strong pets will take even MORE mobs for themselves.

Ya thats what i ment the spawn on per map should be increased...not meaning spawn limit on one person..it shluld be as it is
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
-Komutan-

Post by -Komutan- »

i absolutely agree with that👍
-Komutan- (+500 dwarf)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Very early on witch's event yesterday there were higher levels of mobs appearing without that many players. I understand that the Coliseum is a different type of map, but it seems possible to have more mobs. (For those who were complaining about lag with so many players that's why I said very early.)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.