I go leave in game

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ZATRIION

I go leave in game

Post by ZATRIION »

I don't like game where clan need for craft and good time.
I lose my 5 years and see only bad words a my name with no proof and time screen.
Who are know me and have friend list, u don't see my online more.

Thanks for poor time, good luck guys!
Привет, этому аккаунту много лет и его больше не будет, это конец истории.
Barkley

Re: I go leave in game

Post by Barkley »

There could really be at least a bit of not complaining. If you played it for 5years you played it BC you liked it not BC you thought it was a dumb game.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Barkley wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:39 pm There could really be at least a bit of not complaining. If you played it for 5years you played it BC you liked it not BC you thought it was a dumb game.
So true!
And zatrion my advice would be come back get stronger and kill him who ever made you strong sir!come back make game more active help new players play ft more and make this game lifefull!!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

i edited it
Last edited by merisajan on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Naym1109

Post by Naym1109 »

Нам будет тебя не хватать :)
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

ZATRIION wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:56 pm I don't like game where clan need for craft and good time.
I lose my 5 years and see only bad words a my name with no proof and time screen.
Who are know me and have friend list, u don't see my online more.

Thanks for poor time, good luck guys!
I'm so happy to hear that. You're just a trash, killing other players maliciously. Just like your skin, you are like a mad dog killing people everywhere. Because you don't want to play, so you don't want other players to have fun.
Why do I say this? because this guy is really really bad, his skin is a dog, and he bite(attack) everyone in sight just like a mad dog.
He attack me everyday, I droped 3 item lvl 500, I hate this garbage.
This guy play outlaw every day. Kill people maliciously everywhere. Quit now. Ft doesn't need players like you. And never come back!
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

cotne7 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:42 pm
Barkley wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:39 pm There could really be at least a bit of not complaining. If you played it for 5years you played it BC you liked it not BC you thought it was a dumb game.
So true!
And zatrion my advice would be come back get stronger and kill him who ever made you strong sir!come back make game more active help new players play ft more and make this game lifefull!!
You don't know this guy, he will never help others players, because he is really mad, kill players in sight, good to hear this mad guy quit game!
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

merisajan wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:57 am ☹️ I don't know you and i think i never seen you but for friends no leave Game
because game with friends nice and happy 😊 forget bad and be happy
You don't know this man because you are so lucky. This person maliciously attacks all players he thinks can be killed.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Mephisto wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:29 am
merisajan wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:57 am ☹️ I don't know you and i think i never seen you but for friends no leave Game
You don't know this man because you are so lucky. This person maliciously attacks all players he thinks can be killed.
oh sorry yes i don't know him and don't like pvp and attack
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

merisajan wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:34 am
Mephisto wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:29 am
oh sorry yes i don't know him and don't like pvp and attack
He killed me many times, every time when there are many mobs around me. he and I are all mages. It's easy for me to kill him, and it's easy for him to kill me, but every time he attacks me when I'm leveling up, I'm surrounded by monsters, and most of the time I'm in a bloody state.
When a mage and a mage PVP, the player who attacks first has an advantage, because the player who is attacked needs to choose him first, and then attack him. Before choosing him, the healing skill will be weakened by him. And after you choose him, you're going to die.