Adjust Spawn Limit

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

WARBRINGER

Adjust Spawn Limit

Post by WARBRINGER »

I suggest that the spawn limit of each map be increased depending on the number of players in said map. The reason why is, primarily on (3.3), I've noticed, when a group of high-level players are grinding fairies, or questers are grinding Freyas for the mercenaries, lower-levels and grinders attacking Crazed Lions or Red Crocys cannot spawn, as these other groups are reaching the limit by themselves.

Another suggestion is, after having MULTIPLE players do so, add a gate or another obstacle that mobs cannot cross, while players can, to the entrance of the fairy island, since as I say, numerous players ( including Geodude :roll: ) have lured them out to me and my pets grinding at the top of the red crocy area :roll: Had I not seen this and logged, I would have lost my pets, which were already in the yellow! :(
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
madmaniacal1

Re: Adjust Spawn Limit

Post by madmaniacal1 »

A gate to fairy island on 3.3 to prevent spawn/pet killers from abusing??? Not a bad idea. In fact, I'd vote Yes to that in a heartbeat.

Big +1 from me.
Omnes Autem Uri
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:04 pm A gate to fairy island on 3.3 to prevent spawn/pet killers from abusing??? Not a bad idea. In fact, I'd vote Yes to that in a heartbeat.

Big +1 from me.
Precisely, would solve a lot of issues! ;)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
-Komutan-

Post by -Komutan- »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:04 pm A gate to fairy island on 3.3 to prevent spawn/pet killers from abusing??? Not a bad idea. In fact, I'd vote Yes to that in a heartbeat.

Big +1 from me.
I support this to the fullest.this is a really good idea.for example to put a door to enter the fairy island,and set the level limit for the transition.it would be absolutely gorgeous

+1
-Komutan- (+500 dwarf)
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Spawn limit doesn't bother me but the drop rates are terrible
Leone

Post by Leone »

Blackbetty wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:19 am Spawn limit doesn't bother me but the drop rates are terrible
I agree. Only on certain items, but that could make all the difference.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Leone wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:45 am
Blackbetty wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:19 am Spawn limit doesn't bother me but the drop rates are terrible
I agree. Only on certain items, but that could make all the difference.
Likes this
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Thats what im saying!!!+1from me too
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

I have no problem with spawn limits. I think if you were to put the same amount of effort into actually levelling then spawn limit would not be a problem for most of the players of FT. This is not the first and I'm sure it won't be the last player who complains about spawn limit but doesn't actually level in the game.
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Maddy_31 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:04 am I have no problem with spawn limits. I think if you were to put the same amount of effort into actually levelling then spawn limit would not be a problem for most of the players of FT. This is not the first and I'm sure it won't be the last player who complains about spawn limit but doesn't actually level in the game.
If you don't have problems with leveling it does not mean others also don't. If one player on map reaches limit than all others can not level.
Players say they need more bc they need more not so that they can complain. Saying it's not a problem for mohst is ok..but what about those who have a problems with it?
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst