stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.0 - Beta

Post by Syor »

Combtant i have a suggestion.

Can we use CLAN stores like shops?
ie doing multiple shifts?

To fill or move goods from one tower to another I waste whole days.

other thing I don't like about the clan, when I do craft only the goods I have on me and not the towers count.

For large crafts I have to carry the goods in the backpack (60 stones one at a time) and then make craft.

Thank you!
Last edited by Syor on Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
sedak

Post by sedak »

Amount of resources not refreshing when crafting in beta version.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

sedak wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:57 pm Amount of resources not refreshing when crafting in beta version.
Fixed :)
Syor

Post by Syor »

the attacks on asdwown and Martek do not. are announced

Many level 100 don't know about these attacks in my opinion

So now that I think about it, it has been a long time since orange letters are not announced on the top
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

How many more years sgould we wait to have les lags in game???!!!!
Im already very tired by getting kicked from game... :twisted: :oops: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: combatant if you cant handle to fix it then remove effects at all..i dont rly need such effects...(edited )is that...i want to play and have a joy from game and kinda dont want to get so ennoyed!!and pleaseee test the game fully and then realease it officialy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
theking

Post by theking »

Talk to me on Facebook I pass you a link where you can download a version without night mode and with the old effects without lag .. here you cannot pass a link. If you are interested, tell me on Facebook
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

theking wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:17 pm Talk to me on Facebook I pass you a link where you can download a version without night mode and with the old effects without lag .. here you cannot pass a link. If you are interested, tell me on Facebook
Alright thank you man!but i dont know your facebook please tell me
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
James142

Post by James142 »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:40 pm
theking wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:17 pm Talk to me on Facebook I pass you a link where you can download a version without night mode and with the old effects without lag .. here you cannot pass a link. If you are interested, tell me on Facebook
Alright thank you man!but i dont know your facebook please tell me
Discuss it inside of a forum pm, not inside the topic. Just to keep the privacy of your facebooks off the forum.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:02 am How many more years sgould we wait to have les lags in game???!!!!
Im already very tired by getting kicked from game... :twisted: :oops: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: combatant if you cant handle to fix it then remove effects at all..i dont rly need such effects...wtf is that...i want to play and have a joy from game and kinda dont want to get so ennoyed!!and pleaseee test the game fully and then realease it officialy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all lag is something related to weak network connection.
Do you have lag? or low FPS? These are two completely different things.
Regarding lags I can't do anything because it depends on your network connection to the server.

Regarding low FPS: what phone do you have? On my test devices the game is running smooth even if I am casting spell to 20 enemies. 60 FPS all the time.
I am going to add option in settings window for disabling some of the effects in the next client update which should help on weaker devices.
James142

Post by James142 »

compbatant wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:29 am
cotne7 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:02 am How many more years sgould we wait to have les lags in game???!!!!
Im already very tired by getting kicked from game... :twisted: :oops: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: combatant if you cant handle to fix it then remove effects at all..i dont rly need such effects...wtf is that...i want to play and have a joy from game and kinda dont want to get so ennoyed!!and pleaseee test the game fully and then realease it officialy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all lag is something related to weak network connection.
Do you have lag? or low FPS? These are two completely different things.
Regarding lags I can't do anything because it depends on your network connection to the server.

Regarding low FPS: what phone do you have? On my test devices the game is running smooth even if I am casting spell to 20 enemies. 60 FPS all the time.
I am going to add option in settings window for disabling some of the effects in the next client update which should help on weaker devices.
Will that include the spell effects? It seems to be the main cause of frames being dropped.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”