bad discovery - Hobbs Mine

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

bad discovery - Hobbs Mine

Post by Syor »

Yo Yo Yoooooo boyyyyyssssss,
allright?

Today I had a bad surprise.

Object: HOBBS MINE
i make this quest by very levels.
Now this quest ask me 10 Meteor Ingot......but meteor ingot i craft with Platinum Ingot!

The platinum mine in the hobbs mine is only accessible after this quest! At the END of this quest.
BIG nonsense!

Other Mine Platinum i search by giant underground.
My friends tell me is pericolous place for the pet.

I wait level 1630 for Blood fairy?

I can also come in with level 820 Worms that hold up well, but aren't as strong as giants.

I don't like to buy or seek help from friends, I prefer to play and build the necessary objects.

Do you have any suggestions? is there a third platinum mine? Do I have to wait for level 820 to make platinum? Or 1630?
Any advice is useful.

NB: I have some friends of mine who want to give me the necessary platinum, but (I repeat) I don't like to disturb (and I don't want to buy in 0.0) and I prefer to do it myself.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Gullander

Re: bad discovery - Hobbs Mine

Post by Gullander »

I do not know of any other place for platinum. Someone helped me with meteor ingots when I did Hobbs. I have helped others with meteor ingots when I was stronger. You may have to accept help today and help someone else tomorrow.

I have taken shop dragons as pets to king's garden platinum and survived. But if gates are up or you get in small area with Giants it can be dangerous. Under ground devils you can run to platinum and log. They do not spawn right at ore...unless someone walks to close and spawns devil.

I have a few ingots my ogre fished if you want them.
Retired
Leone

Post by Leone »

I used to take worms into the platinum mines under the underground village. The first time I went I parked pets at my house and I asked a friend to show me the monster spawn points and other tactics.

The next idea only works if you have a house.

If you are worried about losing your pets, then the more time consuming method is to leave them at home and make several trips between the platinum mining spot and your house. You will get the platinum ingots eventually.

Or, as Gullander suggests, accept help now and make a promise to yourself that you will help a player in the future. The social aspect of FT is great for this - helping each other.

If not, then I salute your playing style! Either way, good luck!
Syor

Post by Syor »

TNKS Guys!
you are absolutely right

" accept help now and make a promise to yourself that you will help a player in the future"
I hadn't thought about this which is one of the nice things about FT: mutual help

@Gullander to my knowledge there is adamantium under king garden and not platinum. correct?
Platinum is underground village....!?
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Yes my friend! I meant underground village! :lol:

If you need the ingots all or a few I have.
Retired
Syor

Post by Syor »

Gullander wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:12 pm Yes my friend! I meant underground village! :lol:

did you go to the platinum mine from the giants with the dragons? and did they survive?

OK my friend, tell me your secrets, I'm in your same situation. 2 dragons from the shop.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I have a house next to the platinum on the devils map. I can get some ingots for you if you would like. I don't have to worry about pets and I don't have have any issues with players grinding nearby.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Syor wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:14 pm
Gullander wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:12 pm Yes my friend! I meant underground village! :lol:

did you go to the platinum mine from the giants with the dragons? and did they survive?

OK my friend, tell me your secrets, I'm in your same situation. 2 dragons from the shop.
Ok I park the pets right when I enter Giants by door then run south all the way to portal to devil dungeon. At devil dungeon entrance I park pets and run to ore on left and log as soon as I get there. Then relog right by ore and mine away. On leaving I park pets by ore and yes you guessed it run to door! Then on giant level run to first green portal to back by river. Once I lost one dragon because player was spawning by portal to devil dungeon and it is thin there and gets crowded fast. I recommend waiting always for your run to recharge. I have done this many times and if shop pet does die it is easy to replace. I hope this helps. :D
Retired
Syor

Post by Syor »

Gullander wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:10 pm Ok I park the pets right when I enter Giants by door then run south all the way to portal to devil dungeon. At devil dungeon entrance I park pets and run to ore on left and log as soon as I get there. Then relog right by ore and mine away. On leaving I park pets by ore and yes you guessed it run to door! Then on giant level run to first green portal to back by river. Once I lost one dragon because player was spawning by portal to devil dungeon and it is thin there and gets crowded fast. I recommend waiting always for your run to recharge. I have done this many times and if shop pet does die it is easy to replace. I hope this helps. :D

all clear my friend.
I arrived at the portal of the devils dungeon but I have to wait for level 800 to access.

You have written a lot, but I think I understand correctly.

Thank you very much.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Syor

Post by Syor »

SellSword wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:00 pm I have a house next to the platinum on the devils map. I can get some ingots for you if you would like. I don't have to worry about pets and I don't have have any issues with players grinding nearby.
Tnks Sell,
but I don't think I'll need it.
:mrgreen:
You are always all kind.

I am very delighted.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN