Multiple House Owners

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

Multiple House Owners

Post by Barkley »

My idea is that a house has MULTIPLE ppl that can acces it. Who can give acces? The leader of the household. Who is that? The acc that bought the house.
what can I take out? Anything I can get on my level. I can't get fairy's form my main to my seocnd who is level 100.. but he could take em if he was lvl 380.
Same with balista. There is ONLY 1 that owns the house and ONLY he CAN add more ppl or remove them. The maximum amount of ppl in one house is 3 or 5.

Seocnd idea: do the same just make it is that ONLY your own alts or real life friends could use it if the past idea in this post not good is bad.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Leone

Re: Multiple House Owners

Post by Leone »

This idea has been raised before and my response then is still the same: FT and sharing don't go well together.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Leone wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:40 pm This idea has been raised before and my response then is still the same: FT and sharing don't go well together.
I don't see a problem with it nethier abuse. It's still 5 inventorys and only 3 to 5 could use it

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

More ppl would buy houses if they can share them..

Leone

Post by Leone »

In the interest of open discussion, this is the previous thread I referred to.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15548&p=97370&hilit=Sit+well#p97370

Although I happen to disagree with this idea in its current form, I think it is great for the game that such things are being discussed.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

What about allowing the same house to be purchased multiple times, allowing two people to access it as though it were a separate building, without infringing on the other's advantages of owning a house. If clicked on, for example, it would say 'owned by WARBRINGER, cotne7, and Saphira99' rather than 'owned by WARBRINGER'
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Personally, I would be opposed to stacking house owners. I was concerned that might be coming up when you couldn't see the owner name when tapping on a recent update and was glad to see that was not the case. There are some areas that could become too crowded. It would also take away some connection that players may have for "their" house, and if they acted to purchase first I think sole use is a reward of sorts.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

SellSword wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 8:18 pm Personally, I would be opposed to stacking house owners. I was concerned that might be coming up when you couldn't see the owner name when tapping on a recent update and was glad to see that was not the case. There are some areas that could become too crowded. It would also take away some connection that players may have for "their" house, and if they acted to purchase first I think sole use is a reward of sorts.
I agree entirely.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Just thinking of ideas :)
Having it say owned by: X,Y,Z would be to much. It should only mention the main owner.

Gullander

Post by Gullander »

The reason for stacking owners would be in my thinking to limit crowding in popular places such as near ore for mining. Although that would be convenient there are many house owners who travel several maps to access their house to craft after mining. I think there are plenty of rocks etc available where someone can still get their own home. The first buyer should not lose his advantage of being the first in a location. He or she chose it for their own reasons and should not have to share it in my opinion.

I like the idea of alts being able to share a house, but they should not be allowed to "reuse" a pet a higher level alt no longer uses because of the fact pets are purchased for a specific account. If this were allowed you would have to consider allowing all pets to be traded back and forth when no longer needed between non related accounts. This of course would adversely affect pet purchases as a support to the game creator.
Retired