New clan rank: Mayor

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

The clan mayor would be a new rank for clans. He would be a higher rank than lord but lower than duke. Only 1 mayor per clan.
What would he do? If a clan duke is inactive or a not wery active he could choose a mayor to help you with that probelm.
He could: set ally's,remove ally's,set lords,demote lords and do everything a lord can currently do. He could also edit the text under the gold.

This is something wery useful if people would lead clans together. No longer would they need to wait for the other one to ally or so.
If you are a lord and a different lord is causing trouble you can do nothing. But if you were a mayor you could solve the problem. Don't forget 1 mayor max per clan.

Inactive dukes cant ally if they are inactive... But the mayor could fix the problem.

A duke can set and demote the mayor. Nothing changes with duke other than he can promote and demote to mayor. Think of it as a lord who can stop lords form doing trouble...or kick all for your alinaces. A mayor can also ally a mayor.

A different though I had before thing of mayor was this the "First Lord" same as mayor with different name.
First lord:

(LIND)Hobit(11)(F)

Mayor:

(LIND)Hobit (11)(Ma)

I do not think it is evan possible to exploit it. Only the duke can set this so nothing can be togoled without the dukes desigion?

Ideas? Opinions?
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Hunk rx

Re: New clan rank: Mayor

Post by Hunk rx »

I think its a very good idea!
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

After a duke is inactive a clan is lost. With the intoduceiton of the mayor its a bit of a fix.

Well come the the second part of the mayor idea:

When a duke goes inactice it's over but if introducing the mayor system a second one could be added. If a duke is inactove for 90 days he would get a email saying you are inactive and your clan needs you. If you don't log in the duke will be given to someone else.
A mesage gets sent to the entire clan that this is happeing.

After 30 days after the last mesage is sent saying hi duke log in now or you will lose your clan. The entire clan is also inforemd.

After a week has past after the last mesage a nother email is sent saying you are inactive and duke has been changed.

Who is the duke now?
The mayor or the longest serving (mohsty loyalty) highest ranking(highest rank..Lord,marhsal,member and mayor) ACTIVE player would become the new duke. The former duke would automaticly become the mayor and could be changed or demoted by the new leader.you have 127 days to log in again or you lose your clan. That's hard to miss.

This would solve the inactive clans problem while there still are some members in it.

How do I prevent this form happeing? Log in once evry 127 days.
Edit: the longest serving highest ranking ACTIVE member would be dule

Leone

Post by Leone »

It would go some way to addressing the issue with inactive clans that has been commented upon.
James142

Post by James142 »

What about clans with only one person in it? (The inactive part I'm talking about)
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

James142 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:12 pm What about clans with only one person in it? (The inactive part I'm talking about)
If there 1 person nothing would happen.

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

This post is based on hunk rx's idea:

Deputy or Ranger. I personally don't think these 2 could be names higher than lord but there may be potential.

(LIND)Hobit(11)(De)
(LIND)Hobit(11)(R)

gguggu

Post by gguggu »

I really like the idea
.Whether it's a vice-duke or Major Is ok
.The thing that I find interesting that there is a duka substitute to make up for any legitimate absences.
Sickness, holidays, etc.

Like like.
I agree
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

gguggu wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:01 pm I really like the idea
.Whether it's a vice-duke or Major Is ok
.The thing that I find interesting that there is a duka substitute to make up for any legitimate absences.
Sickness, holidays, etc.

Like like.
I agree
My thoughts with mayor like a vice president. The clan can work without duke but still the duke is needed eventually.

Adrián pz

Post by Adrián pz »

I like it, there is always the other person who deserves to put order when the duke is not present