New clan rank: Mayor

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

Re: New clan rank: Mayor

Post by Barkley »

A new idea would be to scrap the Mayor name and make lord to all what a mayor could do witch I said in the first post of this topic.
The rank currently calld lord could be replaced with a different name but serve the same purpose.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

This would be about how a mayor should look
Attachments
20200507_223413.jpg
20200507_223413.jpg (57.99 KiB) Viewed 3239 times
Screenshot_20200507-222733_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200507-222733_Samsung Internet.jpg (284.65 KiB) Viewed 3239 times
20200507_222908.jpg
20200507_222908.jpg (635.09 KiB) Viewed 3239 times

Leone

Post by Leone »

I'll repost the toggle on/off idea as it is somewhat related to this.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16535&p=108392&hilit=Toggle#p108392

Anyway - good ideas. Keep them coming.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Leone wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:39 pm I'll repost the toggle on/off idea as it is somewhat related to this.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16535&p=108392&hilit=Toggle#p108392

Anyway - good ideas. Keep them coming.
I must say I liked that idea. Id like it in game.

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

What do GM and compbatant think of this?

SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

I know it from othere games if a Duke or Leader of a Clan or fraction is longer than half a year inactive...nxt longest player get the leadership !
An eMail to the DukeAcc will sended that leadership is gone to other member of Clan or fraction !

But needs half a year to change automaticaly the leader position to the other longest player. If he is active or not makes no difference !

But it should b a funktion implemented if old DUKE is on again he get his old LeaderPos. back !
That means...after half a year of inactive duke the nxt longest player automatically is duke. and nxt, and nxt, and nxt....till original Leader comes back, he should b Duke again.

That means DUKE and CO-DUKE !

It would b the best to not loose a clan !

p.example:

If i m duke and i get sick, or something happeneds in life to cannot play ft...that means my clan is lost by inactivity.
NO.....theres a CO-DUKE active to lead my clan till i m back in game !

Same like in reallife !!!

Greetings....SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

SK1976 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:16 am I know it from othere games if a Duke or Leader of a Clan or fraction is longer than half a year inactive...nxt longest player get the leadership !
An eMail to the DukeAcc will sended that leadership is gone to other member of Clan or fraction !

But needs half a year to change automaticaly the leader position to the other longest player. If he is active or not makes no difference !

But it should b a funktion implemented if old DUKE is on again he get his old LeaderPos. back !
That means...after half a year of inactive duke the nxt longest player automatically is duke. and nxt, and nxt, and nxt....till original Leader comes back, he should b Duke again.

p.example:

If i m duke and i get sick, or something happeneds in life to cannot play ft...that means my clan is lost by inactivity.

Greetings....SK
The new duke is set he does a ton of work for the clan expands it... Than old duke is back and what? Mabye the new duke did a substantial amount more than the last one. If it's a clan the new duke would mabye give duke back but it still would not be fair to return it. You have 127 days to log in once. Just once.

2nd I do defently agree that if mayor was added there would be a good chance to let the mayor lead it. I did not even think of it. But if a clan has no mayor who shall lead it? You and italy both had the same reply of duke not changing since the mayor could lead it.
I agree to it.

SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Barkley wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:42 am
SK1976 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:16 am I know it from othere games if a Duke or Leader of a Clan or fraction is longer than half a year inactive...nxt longest player get the leadership !

YES...could give it back or leave him as CO-DUKE !

p.example:

Greetings....SK
The new duke is set he does a ton of work for the clan expands it... Than old duke is back and what? Mabye the new duke did a substantial amount more than the last one. If it's a clan the new duke would mabye give duke back but it still would not be fair to return it. You have 127 days to log in once. Just once.

2nd I do defently agree that if mayor was added there would be a good chance to let the mayor lead it. I did not even think of it. But if a clan has no mayor who shall lead it? You and italy both had the same reply of duke not changing since the mayor could lead it.
I agree to it.
DUKE of SK-Clan
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Basecly the Mayor is a duke just can't promote others to mayor. Would fix many issues and could not get abused.
Could ally clans without duke and demote problem making lords.

N!ce

Post by N!ce »

+1
I use a translator