TEST-SERVER (FAULT !)

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

TEST-SERVER (FAULT !)

Post by SK1976 »

Hello there i need to free my brain a bit.

Idk if this is the right section...if not...correct it plz !

I play this game now since many years, and i worked hard on all my accs !

Now is the time i am thinking about why i worked sooooooo hard and long on my accs ?
I spended a lot of lifetime and money into this game !
Ups and downs with my feelings every day because lost frinds, clans, gears accs, and so on, and so on....

Now The TEST-SERVER opened and i tested it a bit !

What should i say.....

IT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER COMES TO FT...SRY

It should never be opened for all players !!!!!!!!

NOW EVERYONE CAN BE HIGHEST LEVEL IN 1-3 DAYS....
and i am asking me....

- why i played so many years to reach my levels on alts ?
- why i spended my real money on this game all the years ?

Now it will all be free reachable for everyone who wants to to reach it.
EVERYONE CAN BE NOW HIGHEST LEVEL !
EVERYONE !!!!!

THE TEST-SERVER is nearly the same like the Real-Server.

Nothing will be lost.
You can play several accs, different chars.
You can test all gears, quests, without spending any money or much time.
You can be 20k in 1-3 days with every char you like.....
You can have highest reachable Gears in game.
You can have every available Pets in game.
You can jump to every position in game if you know coordinates.
You can take a look into jail.
You can play PvP without loosing anythink, because you can get gears again and again and again.
You can build and siege and doing quests !

In my opineon Test-Server KILLED GAME !

I recognized that normal game is peaceful like never before....why?
Because all are playing on TestServer who likes PvP or sieging because the rules in NormalGame.

Ppls are hanging on TestServer every day and not playing the RealGame.

It will be a big problem, because if someone can get 20k in few hours....why he should play years...and spend money on it ???

If you reached 20k...you are still 20k...

If it would be reseted every day it would be much more effective !

GMs should only be able to play on TestServer or only Invied ppls and not all players !

ITS the biggest CHEATING AND BUG USING in game, and its available for all players now !

I will not test it anylonger, because what i have seen scared me a lot, that makes me thinking about leaving game, because GameCreaters fooled whole FT world with the TestServer !

I can be a Mage 20k in 1 day, why i should play anylonger NormalGame ?

IT WAS UR BIGGEST FAULT WHAT COULD EVER BE HAPPENED in my opinion.

SRY for all bros who spended much money and lifetime into game !
You will all feel same like me, and i think it is the reason most ppls left game last months !

SRY !

U should close the TestServer fast as you can before you kill whole game !

SRY and Bad Regards....SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
lajos

Re: TEST-SERVER (FAULT !)

Post by lajos »

Zgadzam się całkowicie!!!
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

When I saw the test server I was very happy Because I could try things without losing
🙂
There are always people who are abused I agree that it is very bad to get a level without any trouble

This is very bad
About tribes and colonies and PVP and clean I don't know anything because I don't try Never fight fights and PVP Attractive for me
But I don't like it at all player can got lvl very easy

without the effort of others Go high This is very bad
please fix it ☺️
It was better for Hermes to be just a pet in rally lvl in game no up than I could test my level That's just good And I was very disappointed because it was tested on the server
yes It is not true High levels They have worked hard Get access to many appliances and pets That's too bad It was easy to experience them
and a bad happened
I was able to use the axe 2k +2 To get
and in really game i no have it 😟its bothering me 😢
but try pet and skin and find safe place for pet for me good i like it 🙃😉😋
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Sk is wise man and i totally agree him..im playing ft becouse im intresting how powerfull i will be at high lvls..but if i see it on test server i will loose all interest.
It will be good if there will not be possible to get free lvls on test server at least if you dont delete that server..
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
CoolerFloXD

Post by CoolerFloXD »

FT DELETE THE TEST-VERSION
It was the stupidest thing u could do to bring the Test-Version out...
I also spend a lot of money...
In the Test-Version i have 6acc level 20k
and with them i siege a whole map in 6 hours...
IT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE...
I think i will quit the game it make fun when u have all but i have been playing for 4 yers now and i spend a lot of money Then i go to the Test-Server and think .....Why i spend money and why i played for soooo long time...
It was just a WASTE OF TIME!!!
I think i will quit the game becouse its dont make sense to play because it was the biggedt WASTE on earth!
THANKS GM,S FOR THIS I THINK NOW U WILL LOSE ALL PEOPLE AND THE GAME WILL DIE!!!

Bad greatings german2
Sword 4k+ Vadeal
Ogre 9k+ TeufelOger
Mage 1,5k+ FLORI
Bowman 500+ It Was german2
Axeman 600+ PICK3
Map Creator
POWR clan duke - SK clan Lord - 3.-3
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

SK1976 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:14 am Hello there i need to free my brain a bit.

Idk if this is the right section...if not...correct it plz !

I play this game now since many years, and i worked hard on all my accs !

Now is the time i am thinking about why i worked sooooooo hard and long on my accs ?
I spended a lot of lifetime and money into this game !
Ups and downs with my feelings every day because lost frinds, clans, gears accs, and so on, and so on....

Now The TEST-SERVER opened and i tested it a bit !

What should i say.....

IT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER COMES TO FT...SRY

It should never be opened for all players !!!!!!!!

NOW EVERYONE CAN BE HIGHEST LEVEL IN 1-3 DAYS....
and i am asking me....

- why i played so many years to reach my levels on alts ?
- why i spended my real money on this game all the years ?

Now it will all be free reachable for everyone who wants to to reach it.
EVERYONE CAN BE NOW HIGHEST LEVEL !
EVERYONE !!!!!

THE TEST-SERVER is nearly the same like the Real-Server.

Nothing will be lost.
You can play several accs, different chars.
You can test all gears, quests, without spending any money or much time.
You can be 20k in 1-3 days with every char you like.....
You can have highest reachable Gears in game.
You can have every available Pets in game.
You can jump to every position in game if you know coordinates.
You can take a look into jail.
You can play PvP without loosing anythink, because you can get gears again and again and again.
You can build and siege and doing quests !

In my opineon Test-Server KILLED GAME !

I recognized that normal game is peaceful like never before....why?
Because all are playing on TestServer who likes PvP or sieging because the rules in NormalGame.

Ppls are hanging on TestServer every day and not playing the RealGame.

It will be a big problem, because if someone can get 20k in few hours....why he should play years...and spend money on it ???

If you reached 20k...you are still 20k...

If it would be reseted every day it would be much more effective !

GMs should only be able to play on TestServer or only Invied ppls and not all players !

ITS the biggest CHEATING AND BUG USING in game, and its available for all players now !

I will not test it anylonger, because what i have seen scared me a lot, that makes me thinking about leaving game, because GameCreaters fooled whole FT world with the TestServer !

I can be a Mage 20k in 1 day, why i should play anylonger NormalGame ?

IT WAS UR BIGGEST FAULT WHAT COULD EVER BE HAPPENED in my opinion.

SRY for all bros who spended much money and lifetime into game !
You will all feel same like me, and i think it is the reason most ppls left game last months !

SRY !

U should close the TestServer fast as you can before you kill whole game !

SRY and Bad Regards....SK
Now First I read all and I do agree to EVRYTHING. BUT the test server gets fully reset evry couple days. I think it's total Folly of how it is trated.
I never absurd a SINGLE thing in if and allways followed the rules but still I have lost my position as lvl2 map maker without anyone explainig anything! Some ppl make lines like setFactor("level";20000000000) but I don't. So why punish me? I hevely dislike how lvl 2 map makers absue their power and cheat and now I'm punished instead of them. That's stupid.

The test server is for TESTING. If evryone is TESTING than who will play the real game??????? I have seen many ppl say that they have permanently stoped playing the normal game just to play test server. It is not only a folly of the set up it's also Folly of how member's get treated. Literally the only rules apply are= chat rules.
Read it out of compbatants post.

So why am I Punished too?

Can I ask what you get from the test server? Nothing. All disaperes in about 7 days. Yes it's true people are playing test server instead of real game. I honestly suggest for the following rules:

-20k max
-Don't use GM clan map
-Chat rules
-Fair rules for evryone
-Inforced rules
-!!Reasons to not play test server!!
-Punishing absuing lvl2 player's
-NOT punishing ppl for no reason
-NOT letting teleportation on clan maps
-Removing the possibility of a lvl 2 making a quest that makes him admin(allredy happend)
-Not braking other players maps
-Reasons to play real game
-Breaking of laws/rules should not only be punished in real game(BC some ppl don't play it any more) also globally. For example test server jail and not being able to teleport form the test server jail

I've seen people saying that they don't have a spot to build at. First dukes Search for memebers. You cannnot tell me there's no clan to join unless evry single person hates you. Dukes need members. Member's want their own clan. The result is evry single clan is a ONE MAN CLAN.

Edit 1:

So you're telling me I have to face the same punishment as the ppl who cheated? I DIDN'T abuse a SINGLE part and the ppl that did and had their fun of it and lost it as I did? So cheaters, abuser's and rule violators get punished only as frequently as the ones that don't cheat abuse or violate rules. That's absolute (Edited for language).

Not only am I punished for OTHER people's idiotic moves also ALL my quests NO longer work. All are deleated.
This is (Edited for language).
A punishment should ONLY be set to the cheaters,scamers and abuser's. If this is how it works I HIGHLY suggest a terms of service page that says: "WE EQUALLY PUNISH RULE BRAKERS AND NON RULE BRAKERS. If you disagree do NOT install. You might just cheat since you will be punished ANYWAY". BC that's how it looks form my side. DEATHBOY and a number of other abuser's have been Punished like me just that I am NOT an cheater scammer or abuser.

Sure my message MAY NOT be clear:

("I see many ppl abusing it. And now I'm just gona say some ppl make themslef a couple million high. And everyone is complaining I made a quest that says 200milion but makes you one. If you want to treat me as someone who wants to abuse the game you can't bc I'm not a cheater. If yall need to remove lvl 2 accesses and tell ppl not not keep up (Edited) you're at the wrong address or field the wrong number. Those ppl are not me. On none of my maps is anything witch should not be there. Check em if you like. There's not a single rule brake there.
I'm done with map making. Everyone is complaining about a quest that punches chaters. I don't get it.
If you wona be a absolute (edited for language)or just wona complain without any reason than do it. Never though as much of quitting as now. I'm not a cheater allthow I'm the first person to visit when it comes to "I will remove lvl 2".
If you really want fun with removing level 2 than remove it from a real cheater and not someone who does NOT cheat. I know abuses are becoming a problem and they are a problem to me tho. I didn't make a quest to cheat like some other map makers but all I get of a single joke quest is like I'm that person. I'm not.

I honestly do not get the issue. The ppl this issue should be addressed with are currently laughing while I'm righting a message of: A QUEST THAT MAKES YOU LVL 1 IS NOT AN ABUSE!.")
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Close it ....its the best way atm to leave NormalGame alive.

For MapMaking u can use old /edit and so on.

Its a big Mistake to open TestServer for all !

I m not stupid, and i see whats happened since it opened !

More nd more ppls lost fun on RealGame nd allways plaing TestServer.

Only registered Ppls as TestPerson should b able on access TestServer !

my idea...

If u wanna b able to play on TestServer u should get a single Login with PW and if u r overacting u should b punished from testServer !

Believe me Many ppls feeling same like me !

Close It fast as u can, and only open it for registered ppls not for ALL ppls.

SRY...i m not a traitor, i will leave NormalGame alive !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Syor

Post by Syor »

partly you're right, partly not!

the test server is reset every 2 days, which means redoing all the levels if you want to be 20K, and I have done it once and never again, as it is stupid.
but the test server is very useful, I have tried the pets that I will soon buy, with the monsters I intend to go to.
Now I know where my pets can work well and where they don't work. Before buying them I already know where to go for xp, and now I know a good spawn (and I have tried many)
Used like this, the test server is really a beautiful and useful thing, and indeed it spurs me to reach my goal.

not to mention the possibility of creating maps, which for some is one of the most beautiful parts of the game.

I also used the test server to test the new 1500 equipment. And you know what?
I really want it, and now one of my goals is to reach that level. Thanks to the Server test.
LONG LIFE TO SERVER TEST!
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

That's a great point, SK. I'm sure this is an unintended consequence of opening up the test server, but nevertheless it has happened.

I entirely agree with what you say and have this to add. From a financial perspective, if players can access the best gear and pets for free then they will not be spending their money on those same items.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Syor wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:28 am partly you're right, partly not!

the test server is reset every 2 days, which means redoing all the levels if you want to be 20K, and I have done it once and never again, as it is stupid.
but the test server is very useful, I have tried the pets that I will soon buy, with the monsters I intend to go to.
Now I know where my pets can work well and where they don't work. Before buying them I already know where to go for xp, and now I know a good spawn (and I have tried many)
Used like this, the test server is really a beautiful and useful thing, and indeed it spurs me to reach my goal.

not to mention the possibility of creating maps, which for some is one of the most beautiful parts of the game.

I also used the test server to test the new 1500 equipment. And you know what?
I really want it, and now one of my goals is to reach that level. Thanks to the Server test.
LONG LIFE TO SERVER TEST!
All you say is true BUT you do NOT mention the bad things about it aka SK's point.
It does not reset evry 2 days.nit does evry 7 days
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst