Let's talk a little bit about the dark

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

Re: Let's talk a little bit about the dark

Post by Syor »

in my opinion the darkness is beautiful and it took.

In short, the illuminated basements are not true.
but some changes in the dark I would do.

Many dungeons are really dark and you can't see the road. True. But this is very realistic.
Obviously it is a game of fantasy and the real does not give a damn, therefore I would put a minimum of brightness.

I have read about many proposals in this regard, and I like that some monsters go out only at night.
I would bring out the new monsters that they put as pets (Blood Fairy, Ogre, Bat, etc. etc.) right where they come out now.

They are very strong monsters, but limiting them to the night would be nice (blood and night are beautiful together XD)

I don't like the option to activate / deactivate the dark, it's beautiful and the game is now this. But if the complaints become many, I believe that at least a greater "brightness" is appropriate and necessary.
It would also be nice to have a +2 torch and +3 mitrill, with the same craft as the tools, that the light is twice the current miner's helmet.
In short, we find a way to "lighten" this dark night, which (I repeat) is beautiful for me but apart from making everything dark has not added anything new (apart from beautiful places * _ *)

In some places (as I said in various posts on the subject) it must NOT be dark (like the public offices of Ardesia) it is a really bad contradiction.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

It must be a possibility to trun on and off in settings. You cannot force someone to not see what they are doing!
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

I personally would love to see darkness gone.its a waste of time and effort
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Blackbetty wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:53 pm I personally would love to see darkness gone.its a waste of time and effort

I hate it how compbatant doesn't ask if we want something added before adding it. Than you're forced to play like this and think, what's was he using his time on?

He was developjng night instead of an update we got a downdate.

TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

The darkness feature has made it infinitely easier to lose your pets. I'm all for progress but this feature doesn't consider that absolute importance of being able to actually see your follower's HP bar and also your chose target. A lot of the gameplay hangs on being able to see the HP bar, be it of a particularly tough spawn, or another player

Also, as previously mentioned some parts of dungeons are affected by it, whereas others are permanently illuminated with no clear reason why. Plus, the fact that older versions of FT simply do not have the light/dark feature creates a big disparity between players. There is a significant advantage of playing on an older version, especially when it comes to pvp.

I'm it's current state it is a frustration for the majority of the players I have talked with about it. They all opt to play in the older version, if they can, too.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

I think it's better to have a pass in Setting We choose We want the night or not If we didn't want to Turn off
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

merisajan wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:38 am I think it's better to have a pass in Setting We choose We want the night or not If we didn't want to Turn off
Great idea!
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

TangledSwerve wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:16 am The darkness feature has made it infinitely easier to lose your pets. I'm all for progress but this feature doesn't consider that absolute importance of being able to actually see your follower's HP bar and also your chose target. A lot of the gameplay hangs on being able to see the HP bar, be it of a particularly tough spawn, or another player

Also, as previously mentioned some parts of dungeons are affected by it, whereas others are permanently illuminated with no clear reason why. Plus, the fact that older versions of FT simply do not have the light/dark feature creates a big disparity between players. There is a significant advantage of playing on an older version, especially when it comes to pvp.

I'm it's current state it is a frustration for the majority of the players I have talked with about it. They all opt to play in the older version, if they can, too.
+1

And it must be able to turn of and on in settings. I'd allways keep it on while building but never while leveling (for abvius reasons).

Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Barkley wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:28 am
Blackbetty wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:53 pm I personally would love to see darkness gone.its a waste of time and effort

I hate it how compbatant doesn't ask if we want something added before adding it. Than you're forced to play like this and think, what's was he using his time on?

He was developjng night instead of an update we got a downdate.

I agree
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Barkley wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:04 pm
TangledSwerve wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:16 am The darkness feature has made it infinitely easier to lose your pets. I'm all for progress but this feature doesn't consider that absolute importance of being able to actually see your follower's HP bar and also your chose target. A lot of the gameplay hangs on being able to see the HP bar, be it of a particularly tough spawn, or another player

+1

And it must be able to turn of and on in settings. I'd allways keep it on while building but never while leveling (for abvius reasons).
+2