Warrio and archer weapon add Reduce treatment

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

hungry_wolf

Re: Warrio and archer weapon add Reduce treatment

Post by hungry_wolf »

It's always same old proplem. Class balance is the same that was implemented at the beginning of game. Until a certain level, ability pots and a good setup could fill the gap. When levels become very high, that balance was compromised because there are no pots that can heal enough, dex and str don't hit enough and viceversa a good amount of mana resets mages life during fight, no other class can do it without help or a sort of pot. This is the point we are at. Personally is very strange that a character 2k can defeat a 5k unless 2k is very smart and 5k totally unable.
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Leone

Post by Leone »

hungry_wolf wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:11 pm It's always same old proplem. Class balance is the same that was implemented at the beginning of game. Until a certain level, ability pots and a good setup could fill the gap. When levels become very high, that balance was compromised because there are no pots that can heal enough, dex and str don't hit enough and viceversa a good amount of mana resets mages life during fight, no other class can do it without help or a sort of pot. This is the point we are at. Personally is very strange that a character 2k can defeat a 5k unless 2k is very smart and 5k totally unable.
I think you have perfectly encapsulated the situation in this one statement.
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta »

Maybe they should make ogre lvl 60 skill that drains 50% Mana more effective because that skill is useless after 1500 if mages have unlimited mana
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta »

I also agree with that idea
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta »

Ayoub wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:56 pm
Wooooooman wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:19 pm Kill 2k mage need sword 7k full str maybe so add weapons Reduce treatment is good 1500->5% 2000->10% 3000->15% Non-overlapping
Only in combat :)
Agree good idea 👍
Ayoub said all...2k mage tank 7k sword (edited)and mage lvl alot faster than swordman mage is a endless tank and use 4 spells per second
ZakArcher

Post by ZakArcher »

Than dont make a sword class to kill a mage. Sword is good to kill every character except mage. And mage is weak with blocker. I don't see where the problem is. Because MOST of people are mages is the reason why many wants now it get nerfed? Why u dont make dwarf than unlimited hp bc he's weak at pvp? So he ill be useful than too. Every character has their own advantage so doenst matter. Mage I'll keep strong unless u take his hp mana spell away. But that's (edited ,watch your language ) The game balance of character is good for now. And many talking for years about that mage need nerfed and its never gonna end.

Mage 2k can tank a 7k sword that's a lie. Mage 1.2k didn't even tank a 3k swords..... My mana was still full but the str of sword is more than the mana heal of mage..... Between 2k and 7k are 10k str more... So I guess u didn't had the right stats to kill a mage 2k.LOL
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta »

You didn't think about the skills to lvl up about dwarf, that's why he is weak for PvP bc he alredy lvl up fast with area damage, sword is stronger than dwarf for PvP but lvl up slower as he lose 10% hp from fire sword and that's why they shouldn't make a skill to lvl sword faster because sword would be too op and nobody would play dwarf if sword is stronger for PvP and lvl fast too, most play dwarf because of area damage help to get fast xp but mage is fast lvl up alot faster than sword and beats sword 1vs1 that's why need nerf
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

BeyazTurk wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:48 am yes i absolutely agree with this.There is a really big injustice in this game.mages can hit 5 times a second.In this way, they can kill characters whose level is 3-5 times more than itself.2k magician can kill 15k dwarves.15k dwarf hits 35k seconds.2k magician heals 50k per second.Where is the justice here?Cannot kill 2k magicians in 5k ogre.I can give many examples of this.Sorcerers' mana never ends.(After 1k level).Unlimited mana means unlimited spawm equal.Other characters should sometimes disrupt spawm.Because HP is not enough.A wizard's hit is equal to 2.5 times his mana.I tried a lot on the test server.20k mage vs 20k ogre,sword,sword.Who do you think won?Of course the mage.He killed us all alone.I hardly escaped.This injustice must be ended!!!
sal şu mageyi yoksa bende dwarfa karşı yorumlar yönlendiririm xD
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
r0binh00d

Post by r0binh00d »

Phiso wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:39 am
BeyazTurk wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:48 am yes i absolutely agree with this.There is a really big injustice in this game.mages can hit 5 times a second.In this way, they can kill characters whose level is 3-5 times more than itself.2k magician can kill 15k dwarves.15k dwarf hits 35k seconds.2k magician heals 50k per second.Where is the justice here?Cannot kill 2k magicians in 5k ogre.I can give many examples of this.Sorcerers' mana never ends.(After 1k level).Unlimited mana means unlimited spawm equal.Other characters should sometimes disrupt spawm.Because HP is not enough.A wizard's hit is equal to 2.5 times his mana.I tried a lot on the test server.20k mage vs 20k ogre,sword,sword.Who do you think won?Of course the mage.He killed us all alone.I hardly escaped.This injustice must be ended!!!
sal şu mageyi yoksa bende dwarfa karşı yorumlar yönlendiririm xD
correct me if i am wrong but doesn't the mage's lack of proper armor kind of balances his ability to heal after all the dude doesn't even have pants on lol.