Events mechaism

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: Events mechaism

Post by Mr_Maks »

compbatant wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:13 pm I implemented mechanism of events which can be programmed using Groovy scripting languages which gives almost infinity possibilities.

I implemented two events so far.

First is raining which occurs in random times :)
Second is more sophisticated.
At least 5 players must meet on one map (non clan map and no 0.0 and 0.-1) and sum of their levels must be higher than 5000 and at least one player must have level over 1000 then Scorpion King will be spawned.
One Scorpion King will appear every 3 minutes if all conditions are met. It doesn't have any drop so far. I will add it later if all will be good.

Please write your ideas of new events :)
I have not yet fully understood the system and therefore would like to ask a few questions and suggestions.
1)Do they appear in dungeons?There is not enough space in them and it will be very uncomfortable to fight with him in a narrow space on this, I think it is better that they were not there but only on open maps.
2)Also, new mechanics that could possibly help if it is possible to implement.
If the required number of participants, the game sends a notification according to the type of AFK check с which will be a vote:
You scored enough players to spawn Scorpion King,do you want this?
(Buttons) x or ✓
(two responses, and if the message is ignored for 30 seconds, it disappears and counts the answer as negative)
I think this could save everyone from the unwanted appearance of scorpions.Probably 75% votes on the number of players on the map for ✓ i think enough for spawn him.
3)How can players understand the location of the scorpion in each location to keep their pets safe?I think this will be the main problem of all of the above.
Upd. Could it be something like a 10 second timer and players can see where it will appeared on the minimap during the countdown?
>50% dmg-30% chance of falling out of one of the three types of instruments +4.
>30% dmg-20% chance of falling out of one of the three types of instruments +4.
>10% dmg-10% chance of falling out of one of the three types of instruments +4.
I also think the drop chance should be adjusted depending on the frequency of the scorpion king.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

You can't just leave em spawning everywhere. Players are going to lose pets without any reason. There should be 1 selected map on witch only 1 at a time can spawn. The scorpion king should also not damage pets nor pets damage him or otherwise many issues will accur.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Well would be cool if we got no scorpion spawned on griding spots..also i like the idea of ivents
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Zero974

Post by Zero974 »

I hope scorpions and pets don't hurt each other! ! ! I'm very worried about my pets :)
Username:- Zero -(710)mage :D
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Also in big wars there will be scorpions spawned always..which means pvp will be much worse!
One more step for killing this game comb...it would be better if you make events on pertecular times per week or month
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Scorpion King moved to Colosseum. He received also drops :) Chance to get them is very little but drops are cool!
Don't go there with pets if you afraid of losing them. I will not replace anymore pets killed by Scorpion King.
Syor

Post by Syor »

compbatant wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:32 am Scorpion King moved to Colosseum. He received also drops :) Chance to get them is very little but drops are cool!
Don't go there with pets if you afraid of losing them. I will not replace anymore pets killed by Scorpion King.
Sorry boss, but is there a place in the coliseum to keep pets safe? otherwise only those with a home can participate in this event.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

compbatant wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:32 am Scorpion King moved to Colosseum. He received also drops :) Chance to get them is very little but drops are cool!
Excellent news. Thank you.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Syor wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:53 am
Sorry boss, but is there a place in the coliseum to keep pets safe? otherwise only those with a home can participate in this event.
The coliseum is huge and has arenas of different sizes with corridors to reach them.

If the battle with the scorpion is in an arena, then you can park your pets outside. If the battle happens to be in a corridor, then make sure you park your pets far away!
Syor

Post by Syor »

perfect.

i hope for arena spawn.

Tnks
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun