Storage of consumables in one cell

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Storage of consumables in one cell

Post by Mr_Maks »

I noticed that a mechanic appeared in the bank and in the store so that you can buy or put several things at once.
But what about storing consumables(heal pots,acceleration,defrost,stuns) in one cell so as not to litter inventory?I think a limit of 50 pieces in one cell for warriors (they have acceleration and stuns) and 100 defrost for archers and mages would be acceptable.(They need more resources because they don’t have the ability to use acceleration and stuns+before that they could buy 80 defrost)It could make game more enjoyable for everyone (if it is possible to make a different restriction for the near and far classes).
Attachments
1592404267842.jpg
1592404267842.jpg (35.73 KiB) Viewed 2421 times
Barkley

Re: Storage of consumables in one cell

Post by Barkley »

Tbh, what if I filld instead of 1 thing in 80 slots 50 kinfes in each slot? 80×50. Oh man! That's a lot of waiting if a enemy comes with them.
100 for mages and archers? So you're telling me allthow I can bring 80×50(4000)a mage or archer only needs to waste 50% of their inventory for the same thing. Excuse me?
Archers have nothing. Allthow mage has slow witch is useful archers have a freeze skill and a mage has 8000 counter's to it. Excuse me? And I will ready up 8000 unfreezes on my mage to conter the mages slow over there.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

If you think from the side of pvp 1x1 maybe you're right about something,but the warrior doesn’t have to stun the mage to inflict damage if think so.Mage and archer cannot escape from wariors and even if they try, the warrior can run and strike at the mage or archer.
With acceleration, a warrior can always have possible escape death, but an archer and a mage can not.
And no, I'm talking about 50 per cell,the 50 limit is how much you can buy in total.If you think so, then the warriors resources will total 150(50/50/50)and for range class 100 which, as for me,equalize this aspect.
I personally found it convenient, since you can carry more things with you and also more efficiently engage in resource extraction, especially on warriors with acceleration.But in any case, any ideas, whatever they are, are always disliked by someone,I know this and therefore I see no reason to argue anymore.
Thank you for the attention.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I've been thinking about this idea, Maks. It has been raised from as early as 2013 several times to, most recently, February 2020.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17525&p=123490&hilit=Stack#p123490

In February, I was against the idea as it was essentially what Barkley is suggesting: a player could carry over a thousand speed potions (or whichever potion is applicable).

Your idea is different though. A maximum of x potions that happen to be in the same backpack slot. So instead of (for example) 2000 unfreeze potions, it would be a maximum of 80 (or whichever number is decided upon).

In which case, I think your idea has merit and I support it.

Repeating my comment from February, as we have now had 7 years of players asking for this I do wonder if there is an issue with game mechanics why it hasn't been implemented. However, that's not something I can be certain of.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I personally don't agree with giving one class more/less than another class. Everyone can argue all they want to, but after years of arguing about absolutely everything else related to class balance it won't get anywhere.

Maybe create two extra additional storage locations:

One is a key ring. You get 1 regular storage page (20 spaces) for keys and only keys. Solves that issue many players have. (Not everything in the game revolves around clans and PvP. )

Second is a quick access pouch. You get 2-3 regular storage pages (40 or 60 spaces) and can carry health pots, mana pots, speed potions, freeze potions, or stun items. You can carry whatever combination of those items you want.

Backpack can be used just like it is now. If you have the same items in your backpack and your quick access pouch they come from the pouch before the backpack.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Mr_Maks wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:47 pm If you think from the side of pvp 1x1 maybe you're right about something,but the warrior doesn’t have to stun the mage to inflict damage if think so.Mage and archer cannot escape from wariors and even if they try, the warrior can run and strike at the mage or archer.
With acceleration, a warrior can always have possible escape death, but an archer and a mage can not.
And no, I'm talking about 50 per cell,the 50 limit is how much you can buy in total.If you think so, then the warriors resources will total 150(50/50/50)and for range class 100 which, as for me,equalize this aspect.
I personally found it convenient, since you can carry more things with you and also more efficiently engage in resource extraction, especially on warriors with acceleration.But in any case, any ideas, whatever they are, are always disliked by someone,I know this and therefore I see no reason to argue anymore.
Thank you for the attention.
I'm not in for copy and pasting the post you're replying to
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst