Events mechaism

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda

Re: Events mechaism

Post by El.Menda »

ryaca_ wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:33 am I'm going to go out on a limb and say that no one has gotten any drops from the scorpion king given the very low drop %.
No te arriesgues.

Te equivocas
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

El.Menda wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:54 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:33 am I'm going to go out on a limb and say that no one has gotten any drops from the scorpion king given the very low drop %.
No te arriesgues.

Te equivocas
The scorpion king does not drop items every time and not even close to every time. It's not like drops are falling out of his body.
messi

Post by messi »

compbatant wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:13 pm I implemented mechanism of events which can be programmed using Groovy scripting languages which gives almost infinity possibilities.

I implemented two events so far.

First is raining which occurs in random times :)
Second is more sophisticated.
At least 5 players must meet on one map (non clan map and no 0.0 and 0.-1) and sum of their levels must be higher than 5000 and at least one player must have level over 1000 then Scorpion King will be spawned.
One Scorpion King will appear every 3 minutes if all conditions are met. It doesn't have any drop so far. I will add it later if all will be good.

Please write your ideas of new events :)
hhm whats with making a new mob that drops big amounts of gold? or a random item from 200-2k? and he should be strong like 2m hp and 50k str per sec something like that...but that with random item drop is i find a good idea
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

What are the chances?
What items does it drop?
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
theking

Post by theking »

Today I was on a scorpion, and the player moved my pet and almost died from a scorpion. I do not understand people who do this and try to kill pets.

If someone who does that reads this thread, have more respect for the pets of others, than for sure when they do it to you and you don't like it.

I get angry by this kind of people and not only because they kill pets but because they ruin the experience of other players and some stopped playing because they have no way to get pet.
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

bro. that map has little bit been bugged.
B careful with pets there.
If u leave pets on entrance nothing will happen.
If u carry ur pets to scorpion, they surely will die if u not b careful.
Leave pets on entrance !
On that map r sometimes bugs, where ppl r moving like through a portal, nd parked pets moved through that
unseen portal (bug) too, and u need to bring them fastly to entrance again.
1 scorpion spawns every 4 minutes.
If he is not killed in 4 minutes, nxt will span.
If there r 2 scorpions, some ppls will lead scorpion away from troup, that all can kill 1 after another.
Its better not kill 2 on same time.

Greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i fully agree if u parked pets on entrance nd someone moving ur pets they will die.
If a player do that, nd u will know who it was, report him to GM inbox with timestamp.
They can chk it.

Other......If u have a house, park pets in house before u go scorpion bro !

Greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

why all no have chance for drop magick torch ?
im try 4 or 5 days and stay for drop torch but some players say axe character no have chance for drop scorpion ☹️☹️
i wana magick torch and i no have chance for drop
shuld for magick torch put chance 50/50 ehy axe character no have chance in nothing ☹️☹️
all new update and new happened just give up axe character ☹️☹️
please write close name axe character
alot poor 😒😒
OIG
I laughed with all my anger Why so bad luck?
😃😁😁😁 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

merisajan wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:40 pm why all no have chance for drop magick torch ?
im try 4 or 5 days and stay for drop torch but some players say axe character no have chance for drop scorpion ☹️☹️
shuld for magick torch put chance 50/50 ehy axe character no have chance in nothing ☹️☹️
alot poor 😒😒
OIG
At least u have chance to kill scorpion. Same players stying there 24/24hrs no let the othrs join. like the scorpions made only for them. Must be protection area there like all events. All must enjoy killing scorpions or better remove it cus its not equal. Events without pvp protection better don't be added in game.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Ayoub wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:28 pm
merisajan wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:40 pm why all no have chance for drop magick torch ?
alot poor 😒😒
OIG
At least u have chance to kill scorpion. Same players stying there 24/24hrs no let the othrs join. like the scorpions made only for them. Must be protection area there like all events. All must enjoy killing scorpions or better remove it cus its not equal. Events without pvp protection better don't be added in game.
Agreed, the colosseum is not a Good area for such an event. All can be attacked in this area. A purpose built area may be in order.