A Fond Farewell

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

WARBRINGER

Re: A Fond Farewell

Post by WARBRINGER »

Gullander wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:31 pm Study well and make us proud! We expect great things of you! Peace and all the best to you. :D

My Narnian ogre will miss seeing you! :lol:
And my very, very hungry ogre will miss your Narnian ogre right back, Gull! :cry:
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:39 pm Good luck my old friend, with your new adventure called Life!
Thank you Nick, despite our disagreements and friendly feuds over the years, you've always been an alright guy! ;)
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
James142

Post by James142 »

Good luck with your studies, and you'll be welcomed back any time :D
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

WARBRINGER wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:11 pm It is with much sadness, but also a warm heart, that I have decided to all but move on from the realm of Forgotten Tales (of which we still don't have a name!) in favour of my studies, beginning this September. It's been a lovely 6 or so years of playing Forgotten Tales with you all, and ofcourse I will log in from time to time to say hello! :D I'd quite like to end my journey with a massive THANK YOU! to everyone who has made my adventures in FT so much more exciting! :) Although there are bound to be others, from the top of my mind I'd like to thank LostKnight, Vasinta, Mirt, Ramm2, Stiche, Dragkar, Rearrow, Gaaa(however many a's!)ndalf, SellSword, Leone, Maiden W, Steelarch, NICKPAN, Cleopatra, Sissysam (May she rest in peace :( ), NorNorsman, Potrscz, Alfonso, Storms7, Himmelzorn, Isoril, Knighty, Maddy, Arrowclay8, Lysol, Duane20, Joe, Cotne7, Swiss (The Tank), GranDwarf,Rothosta, Termi, Harold, growBig, ike7311, lestat, PinkDragon, _Elena_, GUTROT, Maggie, damits7123, Ayamelvory, GOLGREN (ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR!!;}) Laurelin, MadCow, DOOMSDAY;}, Rasta, Athena, and the whole of raw, AD, and other friends and foes who have come and gone through the years! :D I hope everyone is doing really well and staying safe amidst the current situation, and I bid you all farewell :) Until the next time,

WARBRINGER signing out.
It is sad to see people just leave but it is completely understandable.

I allways had a in my eyes vired look at the game. Tbh it's depressing in PvP. Honestly all in this game are a ton of issues people have with other people. Wars,clans and PvP are all factors witch will end in 1 happy and 1 sad. Dispite hating all tipes of agreesion a PvP based game is my favourite.

People leaving are normal since that's what happens in all games. Something forgotten tales has that others don't is such a community.

WARBRINGER, all people leaving are understandable but I must say. I chalange you to quit! I've tryd a couple times to quit and it did not work! And I know some people have the same issue :lol:. This game is looking more neglected form the development part. All there is is a ton of quality of life and quality of more lag importants.

I hope you will be able to return once. I hope this is not a real farewell. I wish you a nice time and also a worm return when the time comes. I'm waiting for WARBRINGER singing in.

I hope you see this. Goodbye WARBRINGER!
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

🎉🎊📝✏️🖋️🖊️ good luck
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
generous11

Post by generous11 »

well... didnt got the chance to meet you in FT. but it will be a loss to FT as I am reading the topic. very sad mate. dont forget! another adventure has started!

best of luck mate!
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Look to the future...it is so bright.

FT will always be in your blood and in your heart.

You must embark on a new chapter in your life.

Embrace the journey.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

DOOOM ANGRY NOW!!
GONNA SEND GOLGREN ON RAMPAGE WITH [DR] INK TO FEED POTS, FREEZE, KILL!!!
MIGHT EVEN BRING BAT OUT OF RETIREMENT.
GOOD LUCK IN LIFE WARBRINGER!
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

DOOMSDAY wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:51 am DOOOM ANGRY NOW!!
GONNA SEND GOLGREN ON RAMPAGE WITH [DR] INK TO FEED POTS, FREEZE, KILL!!!
MIGHT EVEN BRING BAT OUT OF RETIREMENT.
GOOD LUCK IN LIFE WARBRINGER!
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORR!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: THANK YOU VERY MUCH [DR] DOOMSDAY :} I WOULD LIKE TO SEE BAT OUT OF RETIREMENT MYSELF
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

[DR] Ink is still in the screenshot in the playstore for FT online. That must be a very old acreenshot indeed.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE