Events mechaism

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

Re: Events mechaism

Post by Barkley »

I stand behind the idea that any and all violators if the Colosseum rules should be punished with imprisonment form 1-2 weeks. The choice of the time would be made by the admin punishing the abuser.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Barkley wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:11 pm I stand behind the idea that any and all violators if the Colosseum rules should be punished with imprisonment form 1-2 weeks. The choice of the time would be made by the admin punishing the abuser.
+1

Those who have done this routinely definitely deserve this. They have simply have abusing the event mechanism to impose their antagonistic and anti-social attitude towards the general player basis.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

???
DUKE of SK-Clan
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Barkley wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:11 pm I stand behind the idea that any and all violators if the Colosseum rules should be punished with imprisonment form 1-2 weeks. The choice of the time would be made by the admin punishing the abuser.
+2
generous11

Post by generous11 »

the thing is the event is for all players. everyone should enjoy it. and harming ppl coming to coloseum to join the party is really bad. disabling pvp in area is the greatest idea here. think well about all sides. punishment... its good too. but for how much would it be good? the rhing is the event is for all not only for some ppl attacking every guest coming by to enjoy (and try dropping useful tools)
best regards.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

It sounds like the whole situation has gotten out of hand. I was one of those who suggested the colleseum would be a safer place for low level players passing by than out on the main maps. I think it's time to close it down! Several players myself included suggested also the possibility of a separate portal to a non pvp area ( similar to last fall Halloween portal and map) . It sounds like it is being abused and it's time for someone to wake up and end it until a safe alternative can be found that cannot be abused for the few. Honestly I think the whole concept needs to be rethought as under any circumstances it seems several high level players could still dominate the event. What was intended as a response by many players for more events gets provided and then as quickly gets ruined just like the Christmas Santa event and the event at the colleseum that Witch had to end early because of abuse. I'm sick of it personally and wish some players would get some humanity and separate a fun time from their foment to pvp and cause chaos. Come on man up or women up and do the right thing and stop being selfish children!
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

The colosseum is BEST place for event !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Syor

Post by Syor »

I fully agree with Gullander

We begin to be too many, but really too many, the cases in which an event or a party is canceled or modified due to some dishonest players

I am tired of seeing events canceled due to some people who do not participate in the event but disturb those who participate with joy event.

It's not right.

I first want more events, annual parties, more monsters, more games to play all together.

But as long as we keep moving, canceling, modifying any (rare) event, we are not going anywhere

It's not right.

Let's think for a moment: to all and I say all the events these things happen, and these complaints punctually arrive, always!

It is time to find a radical solution to be able to enjoy an event without it being constantly modified and canceled due to the fault of the dishonest.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

Having read the posts in this and a different thread ( viewtopic.php?f=8&p=127991#p127991 ), it seems to me that there are three options:

1. Continue the scorpion king event exactly as it is
2. Cancel the scorpion king event
3. Continue the event in a modified format

The consensus of opinion (at least of those who have posted) is against option 1. The spirit of cooperation when fighting the scorpion seems to have been lost within the event's relatively short lifespan.

It would be a real shame if option 2 were chosen. As others have posted, we have seen so often before that FT events are designed with the best of intentions for us players. Unfortunately, history shows that it is often a small group of players who misinterpret the events (whether deliberately or inadvertently) and they tend to get cancelled.

In my opinion, option 3 is the most favourable for the game. Let us not forget that it has been designed to encourage groups of players to cooperate and defeat a common foe. This has to be good for the game.

Yes, players have their own friends and enemies within the game. I'm not going to talk about that here as it strays away from the point. When the event was introduced, all players cooperated as intended. I think a relatively simple fix of making the arena PvP free (wherever that arena may be) will allow us all to get back to the spirit of cooperation.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

:( ☹️ please no cancelled scorpion its alot happy and funny ☹️☹️
i see when we have party and have fun some players come disteoid it and it end before we have enjoyed ☹️☹️
just we can be friends and kind together
and have nice time 🙂🙂🌺🌺
and honestly i wana try win drop magical torch 🙂🌺🙂🌺i start my pet chances maybe they more have chances 😉😃😁 please wait im win drop
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1