Sending reports

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Sending reports

Post by ryaca_ »

Hello all. I have a suggestion. I've returned after taking a short break from FT and have discovered the GM inbox extremely crowded with very unsubstantial or incomplete reports and tons of reports about the Scorpion Coliseum event.

When players submit a report to the GM inbox, they need to submit a proper report with the EXACT FT TIME AND DATE WITH A MAP LOCATION. They also need to submit a full report with as many details as they can possibly fit into a PM to save us time so that we can help them. There are so many players that send us reports like this: "Please help! Some player attacked me!" Or "Some player such and such killed my pets!" This wastes our time. In case nobody's noticed, it is literally me and witch that are the only active GM's at the moment. From now on if a player submits an incomplete report and I see it when I'm checking the GM inbox, then I will simply respond with: "Hello. Please follow this link to see how to submit a proper report."

https://www.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic. ... 39#p124039

If a player does not want to put in the time and effort to help us help them, then why should we help them at all?

Now, that is not to say that if you've received a message like this from me, that you are a bad player, I'm just trying to help show you the way so that we can help you out to the best of our ability. Please help us help you.

If you have recently been jailed, please be honest when sending a message to us about why you have been jailed. The truth will come out eventually so you might as well be honest and save us both some valuable time.

I have seen some players recently using bad language in posts and in mchat and have had some players even mock me because I gave them a warning. Whether or not you agree with me does not matter. We have forum rules for a reason and they will be enforced. If I am nice enough to give you a warning for having a foul mouth and you choose to mock me for it, then I may just choose to ban you from the forums for a time and give you a time out. If you want to act like a child then I will punish you.

A great deal of complaints recently are about the Scorpion event in the Coliseum. This is an event that compbatant created and I am not sure that witch and I even have the time to address all of these conplaints along with all of the other reports that we get on a daily basis. Please send any complaints that you have directly to compbatant if you can. I am not saying that we will not investigate and address these issues, but we are very busy right now and I cannot guarantee you that we will be able to look at all of those Coliseum reports in a timely manner.

Thank you for your time. Please feel free to comment here with your thoughts and feedback.

Warning. I am not in a very good mood due to some abuse that has been given to the GM team lately so if you choose to get nasty or rude with me in this thread then be warned...you may not like how I deal with you if you choose to do so.
Leone

Re: Sending reports

Post by Leone »

Well said. Lets be honest, support our GMs, support each other and so support the game.

Here's something else:

Vague reports are pointless
Full reports are welcomed
False reports are punishable
witch

Post by witch »

please do not submit false reports , false reports can be punished for wasting GMs time , we are not 24/7 and our time is limited.
If you have a friends that require our assistece encouraging them to contact us via GM inbox and share them this link to help them to submit a proper report.

Thank you in advance (^.^)/
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
generous11

Post by generous11 »

well said. and also don't forget to be respectful so people respect you. bad language for what? just to get punished? and at the end say why am I muted nor banned? be respectful to all. you won't lose anything.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

ryaca_ wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:48 pm Hello all. I have a suggestion. I've returned after taking a short break from FT and have discovered the GM inbox extremely crowded with very unsubstantial or incomplete reports and tons of reports about the Scorpion Coliseum event.

When players submit a report to the GM inbox, they need to submit a proper report with the EXACT FT TIME AND DATE WITH A MAP LOCATION. They also need to submit a full report with as many details as they can possibly fit into a PM to save us time so that we can help them. There are so many players that send us reports like this: "Please help! Some player attacked me!" Or "Some player such and such killed my pets!" This wastes our time. In case nobody's noticed, it is literally me and witch that are the only active GM's at the moment. From now on if a player submits an incomplete report and I see it when I'm checking the GM inbox, then I will simply respond with: "Hello. Please follow this link to see how to submit a proper report."

https://www.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic. ... 39#p124039

If a player does not want to put in the time and effort to help us help them, then why should we help them at all?

Now, that is not to say that if you've received a message like this from me, that you are a bad player, I'm just trying to help show you the way so that we can help you out to the best of our ability. Please help us help you.

If you have recently been jailed, please be honest when sending a message to us about why you have been jailed. The truth will come out eventually so you might as well be honest and save us both some valuable time.

I have seen some players recently using bad language in posts and in mchat and have had some players even mock me because I gave them a warning. Whether or not you agree with me does not matter. We have forum rules for a reason and they will be enforced. If I am nice enough to give you a warning for having a foul mouth and you choose to mock me for it, then I may just choose to ban you from the forums for a time and give you a time out. If you want to act like a child then I will punish you.

A great deal of complaints recently are about the Scorpion event in the Coliseum. This is an event that compbatant created and I am not sure that witch and I even have the time to address all of these conplaints along with all of the other reports that we get on a daily basis. Please send any complaints that you have directly to compbatant if you can. I am not saying that we will not investigate and address these issues, but we are very busy right now and I cannot guarantee you that we will be able to look at all of those Coliseum reports in a timely manner.

Thank you for your time. Please feel free to comment here with your thoughts and feedback.

Warning. I am not in a very good mood due to some abuse that has been given to the GM team lately so if you choose to get nasty or rude with me in this thread then be warned...you may not like how I deal with you if you choose to do so.
Zgadzam się z Tobą całkowicie ale proszę odpowiedz jak gracz ma zrobić zdjęcie gdy ktoś zabija mu zwierzęta lub polują na gracza i blokują przejście żeby nie był wstanie uciec ( dodam innymi kontami blokują) a więc czy jest czas zrobić zdjęcie z godziną i miejscem? Czy lepiej stracić pety których nie odzyskasz lub rzeczy żeby był lepszy raport? Proszę odpowiedz i postaw się w sytuacji graczy którzy grają uczciwie i nie są wstanie wygrać z gm czy to uczciwe A dodam że piszę w jezyku POLSKIM i może źle przetłumaczył i źle mnie zrozumiesz Ryca więc przepraszam!!! Ale zrozum zwykłych graczy
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Hary61827 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:09 am Zgadzam się z Tobą całkowicie ale proszę odpowiedz jak gracz ma zrobić zdjęcie gdy ktoś zabija mu zwierzęta lub polują na gracza i blokują przejście żeby nie był wstanie uciec ( dodam innymi kontami blokują) a więc czy jest czas zrobić zdjęcie z godziną i miejscem? Czy lepiej stracić pety których nie odzyskasz lub rzeczy żeby był lepszy raport? Proszę odpowiedz i postaw się w sytuacji graczy którzy grają uczciwie i nie są wstanie wygrać z gm czy to uczciwe A dodam że piszę w jezyku POLSKIM i może źle przetłumaczył i źle mnie zrozumiesz Ryca więc przepraszam!!! Ale zrozum zwykłych graczy
You do not need to take a screenshot especially if your pets are in danger. In situations like that, escape with your pets and then when you are safe or on another map, simply type /info and either take a screen shot or write it down. Then, when you send your report to the GM inbox, just explain that you had to escape with your pets and that the FT time that you provided was recorded shortly after the incident that you reported.

We just need to know when an event happened. Even if it is a few moments or minutes before the time you have provided.

Communication is the key. That is why it is important to provide as many details as you can in your report so that we have a good understanding of everythingthat happened.
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

Dziękuję za odpowiedź
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I think all reports should be made public. To many false claims end in someone innocent being punished. The only reason not to be transparent is you are hiding something. The GM inbox is a joke. Takes 2 weeks to get a response but 10 seconds to buy something. I understand staff are volunteer but for a game with so many players that excuse will only fly so many times. It would be so easy to create a php form for complaints. Compatant should remember the only reason a game survives is the players. If you want money you need to provide real support.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

ok GM
I know I have to report Time and place and person's name To write I have seen it many times But when reported because of sadness was sad heavy stress I completely forget How to give a correct report Send the report without following the rules After a while, I calm down I notice that me sent an incomplete report When I come back to correct this mistake I have two options Can you tell which one is better?
First: Edit the post sent to the inbox
Second: Submit another new post in accordance with the rules
I've been working hard these days I will solve the problems myself it is better But if I couldn't i send to GM box 😊🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:18 am I think all reports should be made public. To many false claims end in someone innocent being punished. The only reason not to be transparent is you are hiding something. The GM inbox is a joke. Takes 2 weeks to get a response but 10 seconds to buy something. I understand staff are volunteer but for a game with so many players that excuse will only fly so many times. It would be so easy to create a php form for complaints. Compatant should remember the only reason a game survives is the players. If you want money you need to provide real support.
+1