Sending reports

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Hary61827

Re: Sending reports

Post by Hary61827 »

merisajan wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:38 am ok GM
I know I have to report Time and place and person's name To write I have seen it many times But when reported because of sadness was sad heavy stress I completely forget How to give a correct report Send the report without following the rules After a while, I calm down I notice that me sent an incomplete report When I come back to correct this mistake I have two options Can you tell which one is better?
First: Edit the post sent to the inbox
Second: Submit another new post in accordance with the rules
I've been working hard these days I will solve the problems myself it is better But if I couldn't i send to GM box 😊🌺
+1
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:18 am I think all reports should be made public. To many false claims end in someone innocent being punished. The only reason not to be transparent is you are hiding something. The GM inbox is a joke. Takes 2 weeks to get a response but 10 seconds to buy something. I understand staff are volunteer but for a game with so many players that excuse will only fly so many times. It would be so easy to create a php form for complaints. Compatant should remember the only reason a game survives is the players. If you want money you need to provide real support.
We do not post publicly players reports. There is a reason for that. Players deserve to remain anonymous without fear of harrassment or intimidation when they report to us. We will never post players reports publicly. If we had to make all reports public, then our workload would double. It is just me and witch here to handle all GM duties. Whether or not you think the GM inbox is a joke or not is neither here no there. It is not an excuse that witch and I are the only volunteers that have lives outside of FT. That is a fact. compbatant is the one who decides how FT is run. I have nothing to do with that. Real money purchases make no difference to me. I do not get paid. You are always welcome to let compbatant know what you are unhappy about.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Reading that I think to myself why aren't there more admins? I'm sure there's people who like happily be admins and help the game. If you work as much as you say and get nothing for it than why do you work so much? Theres GM's at the same rank as you yet they are still not active. I didn't get a reply form LordSeth in the past 5+ weeks. I'm not telling you want to do but I think either you should get help or stop. If you must work so much for the game than why don't other GM's help with it? And why do you not get a reward of any cind for it? I think it is understandable that you and witch cannot do everything by yourselves.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Barkley wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:54 pm Reading that I think to myself why aren't there more admins? I'm sure there's people who like happily be admins and help the game. If you work as much as you say and get nothing for it than why do you work so much? Theres GM's at the same rank as you yet they are still not active. I didn't get a reply form LordSeth in the past 5+ weeks. I'm not telling you want to do but I think either you should get help or stop. If you must work so much for the game than why don't other GM's help with it? And why do you not get a reward of any cind for it? I think it is understandable that you and witch cannot do everything by yourselves.
"LIKES THIS MESSAGE"
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

You dont have to post who sent complaint just the reason is jailed. As for being a volunteer we all know you guys are not paid. This is why i said there should be paid staff or he should make the time. The GM inbox takes weeks to get a response. Its over loaded with crap. Thats why i said create a ticket system with priority level. If you jail a player you should have a way to send that player a message explaining why. They should not have to go weeks.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I think you guys do the best you can and im not trying to argue. I just think if something is broke you fix it.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

I do not think it is good that GM's say they need a lot of time to do anything. You cannot have thousands of players playing and 2 people fixing all the issues. I'm sure there's people willing to be admins. So why aren't there more? It's simply unacceptable to wait for as long as it takes now. Ryaca and witch defently need support in this since obviously 2 admins cannot moderate thousands for player's. No wonder people complain about the admins! What else should they do? They do not get their reply fast enough for them to have the issue fixed. Id complain If I didn't get a reply in month's. At one point I got not reply in 8 months. And to that currently irrelevant message there STILL is NO reply and it been like what..2 years?1.5 years? And people are suprised about the issues...about GM's leaving.. How are they suprised. Saying there is only 2 staff members active is an excuse. How is it possible that witch and ryaca keep all people form abusing with a grand total of 2 people doing it? That's just awesome work by them... Let me just remind everyone about this:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3931&hilit=Game+mas ... &start=450

Now I have a real question. How do ryaca and witch survive? :lol: :lol:
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:02 pm You dont have to post who sent complaint just the reason is jailed. As for being a volunteer we all know you guys are not paid. This is why i said there should be paid staff or he should make the time. The GM inbox takes weeks to get a response. Its over loaded with crap. Thats why i said create a ticket system with priority level. If you jail a player you should have a way to send that player a message explaining why. They should not have to go weeks.
LIKES THIS MESSAGE
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Barkley wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:19 pm I do not think it is good that GM's say they need a lot of time to do anything. You cannot have thousands of players playing and 2 people fixing all the issues. I'm sure there's people willing to be admins. So why aren't there more? It's simply unacceptable to wait for as long as it takes now. Ryaca and witch defently need support in this since obviously 2 admins cannot moderate thousands for player's. No wonder people complain about the admins! What else should they do? They do not get their reply fast enough for them to have the issue fixed. Id complain If I didn't get a reply in month's. At one point I got not reply in 8 months. And to that currently irrelevant message there STILL is NO reply and it been like what..2 years?1.5 years? And people are suprised about the issues...about GM's leaving.. How are they suprised. Saying there is only 2 staff members active is an excuse. How is it possible that witch and ryaca keep all people form abusing with a grand total of 2 people doing it? That's just awesome work by them... Let me just remind everyone about this:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3931&hilit=Game+mas ... &start=450

Now I have a real question. How do ryaca and witch survive? :lol: :lol:
LIKES THIS MESSAGE
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Ryaca, we have had our differences but you are being overly critical of yourself. From experience as a player you are not catering to an easy or thankful crowd. Appreciation seems whimsical and vehemence long-standing. Take time to collect your thoughts and try to remember that you are appreciated in this difficult role.

Best, Arf