spell animation

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

amrsuy

spell animation

Post by amrsuy »

Hello.
Spell animation never starts until the first spell animation fnishes even if I click spell button. Is it a bug or a specification?
i'm sure it started every time I click the button before and I prefer it.

SMELL_ME lvl4569 mage
SellSword

Re: spell animation

Post by SellSword »

I don't believe that animation means anything as far as how often spells are actually being used. So animation may take a few seconds but you can still be using spells multiple times in that time.

Sort of like attack animations. Pink mages, for example, attack every 5 seconds but it looks like they attack much faster. Looks don't mean anything in that case either.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I had a similar but different animation timing happen. Sometimes when I used fury the animation continued until the skill recharged. Normally it only lasts 15 seconds then stops. The damage was the same if normal or long animation so I agree no loss or bonus if the animation goes too long. It doesn't happen all the time just sometimes and I have wondered if it is my lagging wifi that contributes to it.
Retired
amrsuy

Post by amrsuy »

SellSword wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:18 am I don't believe that animation means anything as far as how often spells are actually being used.
Yes. But it was useful for me to confirm if the click was valid because I sometimes misclick :| So I hope it will be fixed if it is a bug.