Blocking ways with pets and buildings.dirty ways to win

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

Re: Blocking ways with pets and buildings.dirty ways to win

Post by Barkley »

SK1976 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:26 pm U dont now what i mean bro.
If i Enter clanmap 1.-4 from ardesia city side above the lake it transpotet me on spawn.
If i Enter map from map 1,-3 hen no glitching to spawn.

I m Not well speaking englisch....sry !
Thats exactly what i was talking about.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Ejem ejem
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-07-07-23-22-56-142_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-07-23-22-56-142_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 3284 times
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

SK1976 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:38 pm if i slide to clanmap above lake on right side i m glitching onto startmap.
I wanted to enter map from ardesia-city side and allways glitching to startmap !

its a bug ?!

greetings...SK
This happened to me also. I tried to enter from Ardesia city and got stuck by the lake and trapped in between some trees and my pets and could not move. I was clicking everything so that I could move but I was totally stuck. I looked in my backpack and all of my items were gone and all of my levels and stats reset to zero. It was like my character was not there. I finally logged out and logged back in and it teleported me back to spawn and this is most certainly a bug. I would have gotten the FT time and map position but I could not enter the /info command when I was stuck or type any chat.

Now, that being said, if you log out on a clan map and then log back in and there is a player standing where you log back in, then with the newest game mechanics, you will instantly teleport to spawn.

These are two separate issues. Just trying to clear things up.

Perhaps I will go and try to get stuck again so that I can report this bug properly.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

ryaca_ wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:12 am
SK1976 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:38 pm if i slide to clanmap above lake on right side i m glitching onto startmap.
I wanted to enter map from ardesia-city side and allways glitching to startmap !

its a bug ?!

greetings...SK
This happened to me also. I tried to enter from Ardesia city and got stuck by the lake and trapped in between some trees and my pets and could not move. I was clicking everything so that I could move but I was totally stuck. I looked in my backpack and all of my items were gone and all of my levels and stats reset to zero. It was like my character was not there. I finally logged out and logged back in and it teleported me back to spawn and this is most certainly a bug. I would have gotten the FT time and map position but I could not enter the /info command when I was stuck or type any chat.

Now, that being said, if you log out on a clan map and then log back in and there is a player standing where you log back in, then with the newest game mechanics, you will instantly teleport to spawn.

Perhaps I will go and try to get stuck again so that I can report this bug properly.
Looking like you are. Level 0 with everything 0 is lag. Teleport to spawn is the newest mechanics comp calls importants

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

You are literally reporting the newest gameplay features as bugs :lol: :lol:

SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Barkley wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:21 am
ryaca_ wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:12 am

its a bug ?!

greetings...SK

THATS IT ! That was happen at me too !
Thx ryaca..my english is not very well, but u sayed exactly what was happen to me too !
THX !

greetings...SK

Looking like you are. Level 0 with everything 0 is lag. Teleport to spawn is the newest mechanics comp calls importants
DUKE of SK-Clan
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

No problem SK.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Also we cant enter on clan maps which have ledders which should be fixed.COMBATANT please fix it sir
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

cotne7 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:30 pm Also we cant enter on clan maps which have ledders which should be fixed.COMBATANT please fix it sir
Though likely not the focus of the thread, I believe that maps with limited access should have siege vantage points. It is ridiculous how it is next to impossible to invade any maps that revolve around ladders and portals.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

WARBRINGER wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:40 pm
cotne7 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:30 pm Also we cant enter on clan maps which have ledders which should be fixed.COMBATANT please fix it sir
Though likely not the focus of the thread, I believe that maps with limited access should have siege vantage points. It is ridiculous how it is next to impossible to invade any maps that revolve around ladders and portals.
Very true.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157